Some problem in namek battle

Best answers
In epsode 85. frieza throwed goku to the lava and same time mr popo made a wish at earth. this is the problem. is goku killed and came back to life!? I guess goku was as stronger as frieza.........(in show)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku was still alive; when Goku came out of the water he was out of breath, and you can clearly tell he is still wounded.

Goku was stronger than Frieza, that was mentioned by a group of Frieza's men on one of Frieza's bases on another planet. They were searching for Frieza to see if he was still alive, which they find him, then they saw another reading of someone who had a powerlevel that "was a little bigger" than Frieza's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats actually still argued to this day. Personally, I'd like to think Frieza killed goku at that instant, mainly because I'm such a Frieza fanboy. However, there's no proof stating anything.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering that the wish to revive everyone Frieza killed was made by the Earth's Dragon Balls, and if I'm not mistaken, the Earth's Dragon Balls can only bring someone back once, which Goku was already wished back to help fight against Vegeta earlier in the series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
Considering that the wish to revive everyone Frieza killed was made by the Earth's Dragon Balls, and if I'm not mistaken, the Earth's Dragon Balls can only bring someone back once, which Goku was already wished back to help fight against Vegeta earlier in the series.
Yeah, but that entire "death" part was filler anyway. Blunders like such could definately happen.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Accordingly to Gohan, at that time from what I can recall he could not sense goku's power signal at all, thus the reason why he went back to where the action was happening.

Best answers
@uncover bunker - I'm not really sure if Gokou died on the lava, because in the last episodes of the Freeza Saga, If I remember correctly Gokou falls right straight into the lava and after that he just fly again like it was nothing.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
General Overlord said:
Accordingly to Gohan, at that time from what I can recall he could not sense goku's power signal at all, thus the reason why he went back to where the action was happening.
The same thing happened after Goku launched the Spirit Bomb at Frieza, no one could sense Frieza anymore, but he was still alive. There have been many instances in the show where they could no longer sense someone, even though that person turns out to be alive.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just re -read the manga... looks like he was hit into the sea, not lava, plus he didnt loose his ssj - ness while it happened (goku mentioned how it took him a while to learn how to go ssj at will when he got back to earth) doesnt look like he died to me. He's also injured when he returns too, which would also prove that he didnt die, as revived people have no injuries.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plus, in the manga, the whole part where Gohan fights Frieza to buy time isn't there. So no one ever mentions that Goku is dead.

Best answers
X-boy said:
@uncover bunker - I'm not really sure if Gokou died on the lava, because in the last episodes of the Freeza Saga, If I remember correctly Gokou falls right straight into the lava and after that he just fly again like it was nothing.
I think I got the picture @@

But there's a problem, if goku was stronger all the time than why didnt he finish frieza quicky? also goku was act like sandbag all the time after frieza power up...... i need the reason which can satisfy my question....

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku dragged on the fight in hopes of showing Frieza that he is no longer the strongest in the universe. The reason for that is so that Frieza will no longer kill anymore people, which is why Goku gave Frieza a chance to leave and never cause trouble again.

Dragon Ball Z said:
King Kai: Goku, why aren't you atacking Frieza? He's about to reach his maximum! This could be your last chance!

Goku: I want him to reach his maximum, I want to fight him while he's at his best!

King Kai: What? That's crazy! Goku, is it possible that your new power has altered your judgement?

*Frieza talking about his power growing*

King Kai: Goku? I want you to know that I'm here for you, if you need to talk...

Goku: I'm fine, for some reason this is the way I want it.

King Kai: Goku please! Attack now!

Goku: No!

*Goku talks about how Frieza killed Krillin*

King Kai: I understand how you feel Goku, but how is letting Frieza achieve his maximum going to help?

Goku: If I face him now at his best, and beat him, he'll never come back to haunt us again, it will be over for good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku didn't want to kill Frieza. Simple as that.

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
I think I got the picture @@

But there's a problem, if goku was stronger all the time than why didnt he finish frieza quicky? also goku was act like sandbag all the time after frieza power up...... i need the reason which can satisfy my question....
Yes, Gokou was stronger than Freeza the moment he turned into a super saiyan and he just wants to test how strong Freeza really is.

Best answers
X-boy said:
Yes, Gokou was stronger than Freeza the moment he turned into a super saiyan and he just wants to test how strong Freeza really is.
so that is the reason all time?? all many epsode after goku transform is for that simply reason? Man...this is lame... @@

But that was the hard work for goku, first he had to show frieza that he is no long stronger in universe and second he had to act like sandbag to let frieza punch him and inspire frieza to be good.....he's so great O.Ob

Otherwise.....Goku was going to kill frieza when krillin blowed off..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom