Some ideas, probably already told :P

Best answers
#1 I have played EVM 2.0 for some time now and I have to say that it gets boring after a while. Why? Because having higher PL after each transformation is not enough. So I thought about it and came out with this idea: every time(or almost :p) you transform to another level, you get a new attack. For example: Vegeta had his Final Flash when he was USSJ and higher. He didn't have it before he went to RoSaT. It would make the game more exciting and "fresh" for a longer period.

#2 Transkilling. Somebody said it(I don't remember who, though). We know that the first trans to a new level will have immortality and some "rotating camera"(?). For me this doesn't fix the problem. If the trans will be long only the first time than it's good. But if every time you wanna ascend...Hmmm... Well, I think that the transformations to every level should give immortality during it, but ONLY THE FIRST TIME AFTER RESPAWN. You get it? Good... :fight:

#3 Anger level. Something new. Every time you kill and/or just fight with somebody, not only does your PL rise, but also an Anger Bar rises. When it's full, you can make a maniacal, almost suicide attack on somebody. The attacker gets about 50% more speed and 25% more power for a short period of time. However, he'll lose some of his PL and/or health. The defender has 10% or 25%(somethin' like that :p) of chances to defend himself. In addition, maximum Anger level will be required to transform to a certain level for the first time.

So. What do you think of this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#3-
I think this idea could be a way to reduce beamspam. If the anger bar would increase only by using melee, well you would have to use melee in order to transform. But I don't like the maniacal attack thing.

#2-
Good idea imo. Btw I beleive you're talking about pcjoe.

#1- Vegeta won't have USSJ in 1.3.

Best answers
ok heres what I think

1: notice ur mentioning EVM, this is esf, and so this is irrelevant, the staff will surely try to implant a new attack with each trans but what if there are no more attacks? will they invent new ones just so they will have something to put?

2: yeah yeah it has been talked about a lot of times, whatever needs to be done to prevent transkilling is fine by me as long as it doesnt cause abusing, so one time invulnerability every spawn is fine by me :)

3: hmmmm... anger level... sounds ok. would be nice if it could be done like adrenaline on unreal tournament if everybody knows what I mean, as soon as u reach 100% anger u get a temporary boost :)
but I think the purpose of this anger needs to be the contrary of what u say, instead of it helping those who already are on the lead it should help those who are weaker and in some cases the noobs!
what I'm saying is I think anger should be activacted when ur hp is 10% of normal, this way noobs who get killed a lot have a little edge over veterans when they get weak!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#1 Already included, Vegeta only has FF at Ssj, Gohan only has KHH at Ssj. As more attacks and more levels are included they will more than likely only be achievable after you reach a new level.

#2 No. People would use transforming as a method of protection. Say you're getting your butt kicked so you transform, you're invulnerable and you get a health boost at the end. People would definetly abuse it. The immortality thing is designed basically for the player to enjoy the cool looking transformation.

#3 There won't be any rage in ESF as stated in the lonely sticky in the suggestion forum.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
#2 No. People would use transforming as a method of protection. Say you're getting your butt kicked so you transform, you're invulnerable and you get a health boost at the end. People would definetly abuse it. The immortality thing is designed basically for the player to enjoy the cool looking transformation.
Hm. Well, thats why I said it would be just the first time after respawn, not at EVERY trans. I know people use it as a method of protection-see EVM. I just wanted to compromise things. For those who hate transkilling and for those who love(?) it.

BTW: I have been reading these forums for a looong time before I became a member. And(almost) always when somebody gives an idea, you say "no this, no that, no it won't be implemented"... Chill out, dude! :tired:

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So people would use it once every life, it would still be spammed and abused, if you're fighting a tough guy, chances are you're only gonna get one chance to transform per life anyway. Therefore you'd just be postponing the inevitable.

BTW: Last I checked I was allowed to voice my opinion, if my opinion is that everybody's suggestion sucks then so be it. You have no right to tell me not to speak my mind. I'm quite chilled, I just don't like any of the suggestions appearing these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom