So as it draws to a close...

Best answers
well summer holidays are just about gone(saving 14 hours) in the uk at least so im just wondering what everyone got up to?...myself i had the pleasant task of waiting for my Test results and seeing what i'ld do with my life..turns out im off to collage..though not with this spelling..Grr..too much kiddie programs make me be not done smart as we done used to be....*slaps self*...anyway what did everyone do is my question.....i know my friend didnt have bad of one..he spent 4 weeks jungle treking thought patagoniea..(some place in south america that i dont know how to spell).....where as his girlfriend was bugging me for 4 weeks..asking the ever present (and annoying) question...."is he back yet?..is he back yet?...is he back yet?"...ect...and as luck would have it the day he gets back she gets hit by a car and spends the next week in hopital with minor brakes and major brusing..so me being the caring type i took her flowers and chocolate :D....so anyone done anything that you'll like to talk about?

Best answers
It was El Scorchio in the UK, so my relatives told me. I doubt you'll have that again for awhile.

We're still waiting for summer in the southern hemisphere. (Yes we are freaks.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i went to poland. After coming back i realized how much i cherish life in america. Using actual two-ply toilet paper. Having a stand up shower, Eaiting Taco Bell. Having AC and not sweating my ass off every 10 minutes. Man, all i have to say is never take life here in vain.

Anyways, I've been keeping my eye out on prices for fencing gear so that i could snatch it up and go back to the club. Other than hanging out with friends and all that jazz nothing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I spent most of my summer trying not to think about when summer will end.

Damn you :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aww man, it went way too fast. (Right now it's 12:15 AM here, and I have school tomorrow...I can't sleep >.<)
I was spending my summer just like Hitokiri, lol.
Nice sig Hitokiri, lol.
Well, good luck with the college, Mister Satan. ;)

Best answers
I know I CANT STAND THIS SUMMER END!!! :cry: :cry: I only have 1 day left b4 i get back to school...NOOOOOO :cry: :cry: why god why! and yes i hate my school. I truely do. :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOOOOOO, SCHOOL TOMMOROW. ARGHHHHH

We need at least 12 week summer holidays :S

my...last few minutes of freedom

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, school.. oh well, nothing i/we can do about it

At least there is one bright side to it all, *cough*

/me snaps fingers for teh ladies

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't do much all summer. Worked, hung out with the girlfriend and such. I had 4 months of vacation, so I guess I got enough of it. :)

But school starts today, what a bummer.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the beginning of the summer, I went to visit my mother in Thailand, and my father in Honduras. (They work there, for the US Dept. of State.) Then I spent the majority of it in Ocean City, Maryland, visiting my grandmother.

Not much else.. I spent like 2 months at Ocean City, and guess how many times I went to the beach? ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bwahaha!
my college doesn't start until the 22nd september ;P
All i've been doing is working, going out with my gf and going out with a small group of workmates (and ryoko... :( ) and doing things like bowling and drinking!

Best answers
Back to school was today :-/ I thought'd it suck but it rawked! lol, and Fridays initiation day >:) Can't wait lmao 9ers gun die lol (No pun intended with gun -_-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi mister satan :p
school started last week on 8/25 -_-
ive been dying ever since with so many dam hard classes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did alot over the summer, so i'm kinda sad that all that fun is gonna stop :cry:
I gotta go to sleep now, school starts tomorrow! :tired:

-Off Topic-
PoLo, 9ers own you!!

Best answers
I did nothing in summer because of a mssive heat wave....

Even worse is that I can't use the air-con all day :\

As for when my school started.....it started on Sept. 1st....muh.The new discipline master in our school = teh sux0r

I want the old one back....

Best answers
Hah! We're not freaks...I'm telling you, Summer should be the same time as Christmas. I dunno why that dweeby northern hemisphere has to do it different. :p jk

And Alea...none?

Best answers
Well i woke up early this morning cuz my mom makes me and any rate since im up and nothing to do. I just wanted to shout out to my homies (meaning you guys) and say I HAVE F#*@&%( SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!! Im mad. But we will see how it goes cuz once again. I hate this school, with a passion... :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o crap? sailor u go to ocean city too!?!??!

perhaps ill see u there one of these years.... but ill never know its you ;/

Best answers
Bihal said:
Hah! We're not freaks...I'm telling you, Summer should be the same time as Christmas. I dunno why that dweeby northern hemisphere has to do it different. :p jk
Hey, I was born and raised in that dweeby hemisphere, and Christmas should be cold, wet and miserable. If I'm not ridden with flu/asthma symptons, or getting pelted by snowball-throwing teens, then something is wrong. ;)

Seriously though, the southern hemisphere screwed me up. I've lived here more than 7 years, and the seasons still don't make sense to me.
"It's winter, but I'm hot, and everyone's wearing shorts . . . wtf?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom