which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh nuttz, it's a good model and a good texture.
Though the face and arms (especially the biceps & deltoids area)
look a bit lacking.
for the face, try losing the line that goes from her nose to her mouthcorner
and for the arms, try losing the deltoid line, blur it a bit.

Good comeback =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to get some overall-shading in it.
Aswell maybe darken the bandages outlines abit more and give them a small noise feeling.

You have only almost shaded the "outlines", i would call them. Though you havn't shaded for example, between of the legs, you should easily go darker over it. or maybe also the lower part of the arms, and and and.

looks good nutz.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
though i agree about the deltoids being too visible, i hate to just get rid of them. i did so much work in the chest it just seems weird to just nerf any and all detail so abruptly that close to the chest area.

i kinda like the face tho, compared to its predecessor its perfect the way it is

see what i mean? XD.

what i WANT to do is geta perfect balance in detail between the face, chest, arms and hands, but i did all of these on different days and its hard for me to put myself back in the same mindset i was when i skinned the face.

IE, the face has a soft look but has sharp lines, and the chest is kinda blurry and shaded darker, the arms,..... well those werent even finished yet really, i just kinda reached a point where they looked acceptable, started re-making the face and kinda left them as they were.

i would very much like to skin some more folds on the pants, but there is a combination of problems presenting me from doing so, I do agree they are kinda basic. I didnt model on any folds but the ones at the bottom, the pants were supposed to be tight at the top down to the knees, and then loosen up as they went into the boots.

I do plan to go back and fix something else on the back of the legs that i missed, so perhaps i will fiddle around with the shading, but i doubt it XD.

the bandages however, yes, those need to be redone, they are far too bright and have a bit of an annoying orange'ish' yellow tint to them, i havent had any updates from the skinner for a while so i have some time to kill XD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Face looks much better now! =)
Keep pushing it, try to get your muse back!

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My ugleh Naruto

Yes, this one also seems bulimic.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
well felt like modeling something and i started teen gohan (again)
hair is still not finnished,

p.s i`ll post wired and stuff when the mesh will be 100% complete.

Best answers
Nice work man. I cant beleave you finished modeling most of the model so fast :)
I also fiished my model. The polycount is 1497 :)

Best answers
The head on him is HUUGGGGGE. Scale it down a bit! The neck is also waaayyy too thick, doesn't look right!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Onslaught: Thanks man, I hadn't even noticed that when I was making those, but now that you've pointed it out its really glaring.

I think the effect is mostly caused by those being viewport screengrabs, and not actual renders. When UT comes out, I'll see about importing it, and rendering it out there to get rid of the effect, hopefully.

@DBZhell: Awesome texturing, though I do agree with the comments on the neck. Also, the pants crunch inward starting at the knee and going down to the ankle, and there's no indication in the texture as to why that is. It looks like the clothes are going into a boot or something, except that the boot is way too low.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually have something to post.

I made this so that I would have something small to try and put into HL2. This will be a headcrab replacement sooner or later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finally figured out how to compile models for HL2, so here are some shots:

(HL2 model viewer screen)

(bloody, unanimated attack)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom