which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Force Pit Member
Best answers
than stop asking "what program did you use to do this" and start practiceing ,the easyest one i know is milkshape 3d, get it and get some tutorials 2 so you don't start with posts ore useless threads

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Tryforce, nice stuff. My only suggestions not really ever seeing the redesign would be to lower the pecks a little and maybe lower the crotch some (the pants seem like the baggy type and right now you have the crotch in a jean type position).

Best answers
Some bits and pieces me and nightz are doing in our spare time. Credit goes to xpac for the kamis map, gogi for the trunks models and alendor for the trunks animation. The Z stuff is just for giggles really but anyhow more later

Nightz has just implemented software bloom and is trying to do the cg style now as well as normals and what not. Hopefully the software will still be able to run on a pentium 2 with all the backwards compatibility though.

Greg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Showster! long time, looks pretty nice man!

@Raven: thanks :D i will remove a fewo ther later ,too.
@clipse: trhanks sir, will fix that!

head done:

Best answers
Thats a project I've been mucking about with in my spare time for a couple years, its called rivalry of legends. The old old website www.planetquake.com/rol is still up but its waaaaaaay out of date :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
body looks awesome, though maybe smooth the shoulders "abit" and his ears look like elf ears, nicly done!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some edges are a bit too "sharp" , makes him look kinda strange/fake. And i think his forearm muscles may be rotating the wrong way.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hey look, its a vulcan not a human xD
nipples are stretched

awesome model
<3 gir

Best answers
A bit skining for fun :p I'm trying to make it realistic like the one which was never finished. But it will be lower poly... I hope you will like it :) BTW if i finish it i will realese it for esf :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt even nearly as a realistic texture, rofl... its still only 3-2 colors work, if even 2.

you should get a few tips on realistic texturing, i would suggest painting something realistic first.

Tbh i never done realistic texture myself, so i cant teach you, though i did several work related to it.

You have to work with several colors, red/purple/lightblue/darkblue/orange/ a few parts green.

Realistic texturing is waayy much harder, good luck though.

Best answers
Ok i didnt mean that realistic lol :D
I ment... I dont even know what i ment... lol :D :D
But i think i might try to learn realistic skining :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean semi realstic texturing with kinda look like realistic colors? xD

Best answers
A bit skining for fun :p I'm trying to make it realistic like the one which was never finished. But it will be lower poly... I hope you will like it :) BTW if i finish it i will realese it for esf :)

You need to like, buy a new monitor, or change those colors. But good basic layout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom