• Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sexy stuff nataku, pure ownage

Love the Worm Dbzhell (always been a big fan of worms, laughed my ass of plenty of times )

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bruno[SCX];837759 said:
Neck is too thick and the hair is going in the wrong direction, basically just mirror it to the other way ^_^
Looks cool, love the folds =] just get us a better quality pic xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a wip render with an experimental shading!
Credits to Inane and Paintpixel.com for the bg ^_^ i hope you like it

Holy Hell! That's gotta be the best cell shading I've ever seen! WTF is your secret? I have friggin' finalToon and my stuff doesn't look that nice...incredible...I don't even like Naruto, and yet...can't look away...render...too...awesome!!!

Best answers
thanks ^_^, many peoples ask me what i use.
And i gotta awnser that i use standart ****, when i was starting i was thinking
that those guys use some other **** then i do 0_o, but the anwser is that they use the same software as me. I think there is no big Mistery behind the render or inp or finall toon setup ( i have both ) there is no mistery how the renders are made. What is truly important is the angle, and the placing of the lights, and basicly this is getting me the most time, make sure your lights is also casting some real life shadows ( most peoples forget about this ) well this post is getting long lol, i also wanna say that there is no blueprint to creativity. Composition and some other photoshop add on's are also important. and wait till you see the kyuubi reners ^_~ this is a warm up, ravven is going to be in my place at the weakend , so we will take care of everything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could we also see the skin of naruto as in seperate and a render of it in normal shading ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm found something interesting on my ol hdd lol its yondaime and without telling a lie i think its one of my best made models ever well enough talk who want to skinn this mofo ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no dude i ment your model + your skin in normal shading like no cellshading but just the skin 100% self iluminating thingy :p and please post a pm to me i would like to start making skinns in a similar style so i wanna learn ^^

Best answers
could we also see the skin of naruto as in seperate
i was mislead by this sentence, you need to organise your sentences a bit clearer.

no dude i ment your model + your skin in normal
model eint mine, go to that link i posted above.

like no cellshading but just the skin 100% self iluminating thingy :p
visit the "and im skining a naruto = ] " thread in the modeling section for such a pic.

n and please post a pm to me i would like to start making skinns in a similar style so i wanna learn ^^
fell free to drop me a pm , if you have a question regarding something, i will try to help = ] !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if all the render's look was from positioning lights, then it's safe to assume the effects is impossible to remain consistent when animated, correct :( Just a single image render thing?

Best answers
good conclusion, its partialy true. When they are animating ( drawing ) anime they skin the shadows as they want( as they should be ) but when it comes to CG... its rather hard. But if the model is done realy well, and the folds are done good, it should look good from most of the camera angels = ].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pure internet orgasm bruno! love it! 256x256 rocks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok finished another model :p i redesigned uchiha sasuke to more of this time seeing of his personality i placed him in the goth/metalhead section cause im a metalhead myselfe and know allot people with the same snobish atitude ^^ well gimme C&C

edit:

Best answers
sorry for not replying,Shady-D,i was kinda busy.
My purpose is a realism style,i know it doesn't really look like that.That's why i need comments.I've also worked on the body of this man abit but it isn't uvmapped or even completed.When it's done i'll try to get it into U2k3 =p.

BTW, i already got my Rock Lee model into UT,but i keep getting this flatshaded look,even after i welded the model.gonna try to do it properly one day.It's actually a model for NNC,the skin isn't final at all though. I rushed it to get it ingame.This Lee model won't be in NNC's first release.

all these models/skins are wip ofcourse.

Best answers
Here is the result of our combined ideas and technics = ] when i meet ravven in my place. we hope that you will like it as much as we do = ] !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom