Simple Render Thread.

which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
Here is the result of our combined ideas and technics = ] when i meet ravven in my place. we hope that you will like it as much as we do = ] !

I have one crit.
I'm not sure but i think that "aura" and that "beam" should have a shadow too...
But still very nice :D

Best answers
really nice movento, good to see some more UT2004 fans around
nataku looking good mate, but the mouth it should be open without giving the expression of smile in anyway

---

Now that the ut2007 will come soon decided to make a higher version of sasuke face that means I higthed the polycount to 2700 and reuvwmapped and edided a bit the face to make it look good from every angle possible

So I made a few renders, didn't rigge it yet but you'll have an idea how it will look ingame once I will start animate it

and another one showing it from other angles too, also the back texture:

and one more with his friend too:

the chidori is done in photoshop, everything else in max
credits to whoever did the blue background

Best answers
Nice work Goku[SSJ]. The only thing i see is wrong...imo it's Sasuke's legs, make em longer.

Best answers
@ Nataku.

Looking good, however the only thing letting it down is the Posing and the Rasengan, You've done a nice job with giving his stance a bit of weight, but his right arm and hand is really bringing it down, its positioned in a really awkward fashion, it looks like he's playing a game of handball or something..:S

As for the rasengan, it needs all the intertwined lines to kind of sell the chaotic nature of the pose.

My final suggestion would be to use photoshop and pull the tips of the kyuubi aura with the blur tool, just to soften those edges.

You might also want give the aura overlay a little less opacity.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

@ Goku[SSJ]

Sasuke is starting to look really good, however you need to fix his legs, they are much two short, especially in comparison with his arms.

I'm not a fan of the semi-realistic headband either, it looks sort of out of place with your skin.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
yamcha or gohan

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*UPDATE*
It still needs lots of work on the head,which is kinda hard cause i dont have much uvmap space to do the eyes properly.after the head i think i'm gonna finish the arms(the back isn't done yet)
What is that? I have a few suggestions :). First, I suggest you don't box model a DBZ Character. And second. I don't know much about modeling, but I think if you use Maya, there's a Poly by Poly Technique. Just a few helpful suggestions :)

Best answers
I know it looks blocky,but my goal was to have a maximum of 350 polygons. And box modeling doesn't mean it looks like lixe a box lol.I don't think that if i would have used polly-by-poly it would look much better.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I know it looks blocky,but my goal was to have a maximum of 350 polygons. And box modeling doesn't mean it looks like lixe a box lol.I don't think that if i would have used polly-by-poly it would look much better.
Hey, you might be bat at poly by poly, but practice makes perfect, man.

Best answers
he didint said that he's bad (bat?) at using poly by poly,
he just stated that with such a small amount of polys ,theres realy no diference.

and i totaly agree with him on this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Movento, try using small brushes (1-5 px)
and really adding in more darkness, makes it look deeper..
here is a quick crappy paintover

Best answers
Friskie,the face looks pretty accurate to me.The boots need more work,the sides of it didn't go up like on your model.

thanks for the tips Shady-D.Alot of things have changed.I remade the UVmap and most of the texture.I added a hat too.Still need to add more wrinkles though.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
thanx movento, i'll try to fix them. anywayz here's some skinning

btw movento nice update :) this skin seems more "alive" lol

Best answers
nice skn, friskie

try this

- make the smile wider,
- less contrast on the body,
- and i belive that the blue part didint covered the whole neck heh
- try to shape the fingers better
- the upper muscules look a bit rounded at the end, try to blend them better : D

keep it up!

@ elcor, you spam a bit dude, not only in this thread ( try to do smthing about it )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom