Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Phonso said:
got some sexy stuff there Enix ^^

also decided to revisit my gohan.. any sujestions to the model please so so now.

probably gonna skin it with shadows and stuff

And god said unto thee: Finish that and release it to Fire Phoenix becuase he needs, not wants, but NEEDS that piece of mother ****in' sex right there. Holy ****.

Best answers
Robo_Killa said:
k i'll make his arms bigger. i made him taller now >.> fixed a few things, heres and update

still working on him o_O
Looks awsome!O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Mr. Phonso: Nice. That's probably the best gohan model I've seen on these forums :D
Suggestion: With all the detail in the overall mesh, the forearms stand out because there is a sudden slope and transition to the hands. I think adding an enge loop there to smooth out the area and give it the proper forearm shape would help.
I'd also suggest making the hands a tad bigger, and possibly making the pants flare out just a bit at the bottom. That would really make the character pop out of the screen ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright ill try that once i get my lunch break ^^

ok got some time and this is what i got...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see what people could come up with heh but exams come first (which is tmr)

Best answers
Looking pretty good. Only suggestion I'd say is to fix up the front part of that crotch a bit, it looks a bit too 'out there' then the right of the texture because its not blended. Other then that can't wait to see the head!

OMFG REALLY LOW POLY WORK : 1098

Base Model off of a 'Chibi' oriented fighting game me and my friend want to make for his final school project at IADT.
P.S : I got accepted to IADT for 3d Animation. Fun times for me into the 3d animation course *rubs hands evily* now
to visit the girls in the Fashion Design course weekly...

Edit : Onward..

Might bulk up the legs might not. Darkening base skin before I continue on, small fixes, etc...

Edit : And another continuation...

Best answers
Perfect Mesh! High in poly so far but nice detail, what's it going to turn into ?

Best answers
I think his nose needs to be more defined, he sort of reminds me of a pig..his face does.

Best answers
@ Phonso : Looks very good. The only thing I can see thats a bit offset is how the face texture is rather bland compared to the detailed body, maybe its just me. Detailing the hair a bit more would add flavor as well like lines to define the texture more. Looking great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DS o_O did you skinned it urself? wtf! how come, you never skinned much befor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Phonso: I think his face needs to be longer
@ Booler: nice stuff mate, though you might wanna run the edge that defines the pecks trough to the shoulders

Best answers
@davidhalo: thx dont know realy what i gonna do with it i think i finish first a basic mesh and then build out of it different models or so :)
ah ye polycount is 732 :p

@ShadyD: thx :) lets see what can do ^^

Best answers
I know im no character artist, but I thought i'd take a break from weapons/vehicles etc.

Going to do the head in the week, and then skin it really.

I need to fix the feet (can't get them to look right)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Danny me lad! Nice!
impressive =)
for the feet i think you jst need to pan and rotate your way to the bottom of the feet and move the vertices to roughly resemble a sandtime thingy, after that just edit the other vertices above to follow the flow, oh and dont make the area above his toes so fat, other than that, Great stuff man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom