gues again:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
right,wrong,right.

gues again:
Its santa claus, that's who it is.

Yeah, can't you guys see that? the hair and the clothes, its santa.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
Its santa claus, that's who it is.

Yeah, can't you guys see that? the hair and the clothes, its santa.

Either if your joking or not, Santa is not skinney, Santa has a beard, Santa does not have any Top hair at all.

Best answers
Tryforce said:
right,wrong,right.

gues again:
this is kai outfit gohan.... i modeled it some time ago.... so the silhoette looks familiar :laff: :laff: :laff: or maybe i am wrong...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kai Outfit Gohan?

EDIT: Ugh...missed it by a second.

Best answers
DBZhell said:
this is kai outfit gohan.... i modeled it some time ago.... so the silhoette looks familiar :laff: :laff: :laff: or maybe i am wrong...
That what I think of, when I say Mystik Gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right, ultimate Gohan, um you want with sword or without?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce, try to instigate a riot by taking a personal vendetta against me again, and you will be banned. this is your only warning.

have fun animating the pelvis area of that model btw.

Best answers
I know this is not my business but you should seriously relax axman. Surprisingly most of the time you're the reason of the rioting. You made this place less agreeable for oh so many people including me since you received that moderating job.<o></o>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pm an admin then, since our reviews are due soon.

but even if i wasnt a moderator, i would still be the same person, with the same oppinions, and the same way of talking.

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
Tryforce, try to instigate a riot by taking a personal vendetta against me again, and you will be banned. this is your only warning.

have fun animating the pelvis area of that model btw.

dont even think about banning Tryforce, got it? you are the one always starting a fight...

awsome model tryforce and dont listen to a person that has no idea about animating

oh yeah ?? without your moderating privilages you werent be able to threat peoples about baning them..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-nataku- said:
awsome model tryforce and dont listen to a person that has no idea about animating
On the contrary, Mad_AxMan works for Deep Red for his job as guess what? an animator. he's also done contract work for NCSoft and is getting an interview from IronLore, so for someone who dosnt animate according to your observations how can he be asked for animating job interviews/contracts while making a healthy wage packet out of it? your bull is vomit enducing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i should clarify muffs post. i only work as an animator for deepred, the contract work, and hopefully my future post, are modeling only.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats cos his chest pokes out too much, making his upper body look out of proportion. if it was slimmer it would look taller.

the legs will always look weird because of the robes, but i guess a little longer couldnt hurt.

Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
On the contrary, Mad_AxMan works for Deep Red for his job as guess what? an animator. he's also done contract work for NCSoft and is getting an interview from IronLore, so for someone who dosnt animate according to your observations how can he be asked for animating job interviews/contracts while making a healthy wage packet out of it? your bull is vomit enducing.
he made you to post that ? xD
rly? that gives him right to abuse his moderating privilages? he can be even on the Jedi Council, i dont care hahaha .

as for the model tryforce it looks awosme, and dont forget about adding a sword.

Best answers
-Nataku- said:
he made you to post that ? xD
rly? that gives him right to abuse his moderating privilages? he can be even on the Jedi Council, i dont care hahaha .

as for the model tryforce it looks awosme, and dont forget about adding a sword.

your being very immature about a matter that doesnt concern you...

Anyway..

Tryforce there are a few things i see wrong with your model, 1: there is a random set of quads just cut half way through the center of your chest for no reason, I'd point them out with a draw over but i CBA to save the image to show the error.

His chest is way to pumped up like he's holding his breath, and your legs will clip that robe thing over the back of them, and im sure you didnt need that many polys on the back of those shoulder pad things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom