Sig Request !!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I must admint, I love the satisfaction and love that comes from making other people's sigs. 8] *that's right, I said love*

Oh and Sakura, I'll make you a sig then, tomorrow though, I'm tired and it's beddy-by time.

EDIT: Klaz that was much spam, and uncalled for... -_-

And Sakura, I guess I'll make you a sig, but I feel bad taking all of Leon's requests, but he's remaking a sig for Kagome right now anywas right? I think =/

Best answers
Go ahead delete my sig if you dont like it...and not making anymore sigs cos no matter how hard I try some smart ass always comes and do something better,im sick of it.Just delete it and lets all go on with our lives.

Best answers
Leon its nothing to get mad about, you knew that there would be other hits and you made the sig anyways. I think you should still make sigs you just need to open up your mind about different effects and themes on a sig.

I have a good site for you www.good-tutorials.com

You can learn a lot about photo shop and web effects there.

Best answers
Majin*Leon said:
Go ahead delete my sig if you dont like it...and not making anymore sigs cos no matter how hard I try some smart ass always comes and do something better,im sick of it.Just delete it and lets all go on with our lives.

Majin I still like the sig and its my first one so im gonna keep it, im sorry i feel like u being mad is sorta my fault since gaara-kun to making me a sig so i apoligize..im really sorry..

Nicho said:
good sigz kagome.
^_^ Thank You..

Best answers
Holy crap, I know this is kinda off topic, but I was looking at the sig Majin Leon made, and look to the left of the girls face - is that another, very blended in face of a guy?!?!?!?!? this is giving me the creeps - anyone else see it?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin*Leon said:
Dude, don't PMS, if two people make a sig, there is gonna be a better one, that's just how it is, I've lost many sig battles, you just have to forget about it and keep trying... Your work didn't go unappriciated and you should be proud of it even if other people don't like it...

Best answers
-_-

Pretty rude Garra-Kun. Look what you did, you just knocked some guy out of sig making because you were trying to act all high and mighty. And you used the same little rendered busy background for the new one, which isn't that much of an improvement imo. Go ahead and flame me, but your attitude pissed me off.

Best answers
Come on now... I know Im not a MOD, but itd be nice if this stopped even before it begins getting serious. I am sure Majin Leon will not quit just because of this--he seems/ed pretty hyped up about sig making. I myself just started, and already been beaten by trying to make someone a sig. However, instead of getting all mad about it I learned. Also, Majin Leon's sigs have their own style - he likes busy sigs, so be it. Many people have many different opinions. Majin Leon, if I was you I would try to learn off of this incident, and see what the majority of people like in sigs. Really, this is all just a learning exp. imo. Oh well, I hope I helped a little.

Best answers
I will help you Majin Leon. I hate seeing people get put down when they don't feel good about their art work. I can teach you (and anyone else) some really neat styles to use when making a sig. Here are a few samples of my work, if you or anyone else is interested.

No I am not here to try and show off (as some of you might think so.) I am offering my help, to anyone who wishes to take it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amitron said:
-_-

Pretty rude Garra-Kun. Look what you did, you just knocked some guy out of sig making because you were trying to act all high and mighty. And you used the same little rendered busy background for the new one, which isn't that much of an improvement imo. Go ahead and flame me, but your attitude pissed me off.

Rude? He was getting up-tight because people didnt' like his sig as much, why should we feel bad for him 'cause he lost? It happens, it's part of life. I lose sometimes but I don't get mad 'cause of it... And as for you thinking I'm trying to ask high and mighty, you're full of ****. I never said or did anything to act high and might so give up your bull****.

Best answers
Amitron said:
-_-

And who said he had and attiude..he told him nice and calmy that people would choose the best sig and that you would lose some and ect or watever..he just needs to calm down and stop over reacting espically since she never said she disliked the sig she said that would be rude of her to be unapprctiave of it :]

Best answers
Okay, honestly, so much drama over a sig. People need to calm down. Okay, he lost this time. Not even since the person is still using the sig... Just move on. This is all just a learning exp. Learn from it. There will other times where Majin Leon will make sigs for other people. Theres nothing more to it imo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Tries to resists critisising* Ok I won't...... But gj on that one I guess..

Best answers
You said you wont take critz, oh well, i like to push people to their best - I think that one is much better. Easy on the eye kind of... creates a flow-like motion. Except the text, which gets hard to read on the left.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been watching this thread for a while now so I suppose I'll go ahead and chime in with my two cents.

Gaara-Kun said:
Rude? He was getting up-tight because people didnt' like his sig as much, why should we feel bad for him 'cause he lost? It happens, it's part of life. I lose sometimes but I don't get mad 'cause of it... And as for you thinking I'm trying to ask high and mighty, you're full of ****. I never said or did anything to act high and might so give up your bull****.
There is irony in this post. You first say you've got no obligation to feel bad for him for having 'lost' without a chance to alter his sig (Kagome, feel free to ask for changes in the future, most sig makers I've run into don't mind too much), completely ignoring that this thread didn't start out as a competative thread. It wasn't a competition, you made it that way. You go on to say you've had sigs stolen but you didn't get mad about it, then you blow up at somebody accusing you of acting high and mighty without even making an attempt to debate his point. He made a personal observation, you responded like he kicked your dog.

What happened in this thread was rude, but that doesn't necessarily make it 'wrong.' Competition happens, and people will take the best product offered to them. Sometimes you have to just suck it up and shake it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom