Sig Request !!!!!

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Well I must admint, I love the satisfaction and love that comes from making other people's sigs. 8] *that's right, I said love*

Oh and Sakura, I'll make you a sig then, tomorrow though, I'm tired and it's beddy-by time.

And Sakura, I guess I'll make you a sig, but I feel bad taking all of Leon's requests, but he's remaking a sig for Kagome right now anywas right? I think =/
^_^
lol ok Thankz Gaara-Kun and sorry for replying so late ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I'll make you one then, ^_^ I hope you don't mind gradient bg's! 'Cause that's my specialty..... I'm guessing you want one with Sakura on it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, well I'll pm you to find out the rest.

EDIT: Make some space so I can send you a pm =/

Best answers
You know Sakura... I actually really like your current sig - its so joyful :] I like its simplicity, I would think again about getting a new sig. Or alteast a sig from someone else, because Gaara's gradient bg's usually end up making sigs look busy - and dont get me wrong, im not saying thats wrong, but right now your sig is just so simple and so good... I would stick with it.

(Just so there is no mis-understanding - Gaara, I love your sigs, but gradient bg's usualy end up making a sig busy, and Im not sure if Sakura would like that. Then again thats Sakura's decision... and she made that decision... so I dont know why Im going to post it... But I'll do it anyway)

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
You know Sakura... I actually really like your current sig - its so joyful :] I like its simplicity, I would think again about getting a new sig. Or alteast a sig from someone else, because Gaara's gradient bg's usually end up making sigs look busy - and dont get me wrong, im not saying thats wrong, but right now your sig is just so simple and so good... I would stick with it.

(Just so there is no mis-understanding - Gaara, I love your sigs, but gradient bg's usualy end up making a sig busy, and Im not sure if Sakura would like that. Then again thats Sakura's decision... and she made that decision... so I dont know why Im going to post it... But I'll do it anyway)
I agree with him, but just on the fact that Sakura u should keep ur current sig it is pretty joyful and i like the quote in it its fits it well. But i cant agree with him on the fact that his sig is too busy graidents bg"s or any of that other stuff since i know nothing at all about sigs or making them lol

Best answers
man u guys really like arguing wit each other don't u.........guess there is more i need to know about u guys then i already know...........but if u want anymore sigs i'll be willing to make one but gotta email the mod first

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok well I finished, if she doesn't want it she doesn't have to use it. =/
And guess what, it's the same style, it's another one of those sigs where you can look at it and go, oh, that's obviously made by Gaara-Kun.. But 'ell, I like 'em like that. @_@

Best answers
Here"s The New And Improved Good Lookin Sig That Gaara-Kun made for me Everyone ^^

Oppinated: Now dosent that look alot better than my current one lol

Best answers
Lol on second thought get rid of the old one that one looks much better and pretty colorful too nice sig :laff:

Best answers
Sakura said:
Here"s The New And Improved Good Lookin Sig That Gaara-Kun made for me Everyone ^^

Oppinated: Now dosent that look alot better than my current one lol

Beautiful Sig You Got there like AL said, get rid of the old one and replace it with that one, its very pretty Sakura.

Best answers
^_^ Thankz You Guys ^_^ Ill put the sig up just as soon as i find me a better avatar on one these nartuo sites oh yea and a matching quote to go under it ^^"

Best answers
Thats how urs should be kagome, ur pics seem well umm kinda one sided just focousing on the side of her face instead of the front like sakuras. hey that just my oppion :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sakura, I can make you an avatar too....

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Sakura, I can make you an avatar too....

A Avatar too lol.... is it me or is she being totally spoiled either that or im just jealous and you enjoy what ur doing alot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, actually, you'd better find one, the one I was gonna make was gonna be using one of the pics i used for the sig. But they're too good of a quality so they're too big kb-wise.

Best answers
Omg look at ur top sig lol its even prettier with the hearts and all and boy gaara put alot more effort in ur bottom sig than into mine as well no use complaning.. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom