Sig Request !!!!!

Best answers
Bah... Take back what I said Gaara, the sig you created really creates a smooth, flow-like feeling. Youre getting good with the gradient tool :] Good job, awesome sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, so eaz made one too, I like it ^_^ it's really simple, but really good. And the only problem I have with it, is that has hearts and it's meant to look cute. But she looks surprised, like she's surprised that you're looking at her or something weird like that, notice that?

EDIT: Actually, I'm not taking requests RIGHT now, I'm currently making a Sakura wallpaper, I saw a lot of good pics to use while making those sigs. So, anyways, it's basically gonna be the same style as my Sasuke and Lee wallpaper except with Sakura. ^_^

2EDIT: I don't know if anyone cares or not, but this was the first sig I made for Sakura but it didn't "FLOW" so I remade it and came out with what she showed you. But anyways, I liked this sig so I kept it... ^_^

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Hmm, so eaz made one too, I like it ^_^ it's really simple, but really good. And the only problem I have with it, is that has hearts and it's meant to look cute. But she looks surprised, like she's surprised that you're looking at her or something weird like that, notice that?

EDIT: Actually, I'm not taking requests RIGHT now, I'm currently making a Sakura wallpaper, I saw a lot of good pics to use while making those sigs. So, anyways, it's basically gonna be the same style as my Sasuke and Lee wallpaper except with Sakura. ^_^

2EDIT: I don't know if anyone cares or not, but this was the first sig I made for Sakura but it didn't "FLOW" so I remade it and came out with what she showed you. But anyways, I liked this sig so I kept it... ^_^

That sig looks like kagomes one except with sakura and a pink background lol well sakura sig is much better than urs kagome so shes spoiled :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spoiled, lol, nah, I just figured out a way better custom bg when I made Sakura's sig. ^_^ But it's not that I play favorites, I love making stuff for people @_@

EDIT: I finished my wallpaper, go check it in the artwork forum.

Meaning... I'm open to requests again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remade the Kagome sig I made earlier 'cause of comments that I didn't put any time into it @_@

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom