Should you be able to Block Disks or Absorb them with Sheild?

should you be able block disks

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
he didnt grabe the flat side in the garlic jr saga

he just caught it and threw it back

and there wasnt a super power diffrence in them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
Ehh I dont remember anyone blocking the Destructo Disk in
Garlic Jr. Saga. And from the way the other guy described it, it
wasn't a block. He simply was smart enough to grab it by the side and
not the edge.

And Morrone Cell DID NOT "BLOCK" Define that word!
He simple just stood there without moving a muscle that doesn't
mean he blocked it. I dont even think he knew it was coming for
him he was just 200000000000x powerful than that loser krillin.

what its a disk really a circle:rolleyes: * it has no edge,and gohan stopped cells 2 disk and blew them up with his energy So it is stoppable:S

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince

And Morrone Cell DID NOT "BLOCK" Define that word!
He simple just stood there without moving a muscle that doesn't
mean he blocked it. I dont even think he knew it was coming for
him he was just 200000000000x powerful than that loser krillin.

1. your wrong! cell knew it whas comming, he wasnt afraid, and as you said, his powerlevel whas so great, that his disc couldnt effect him, and you saw him that he knew about the disc, so he attacked krillen!

2. okok, it wasnt a block in garlic junior, but you could add in esf that its back trow able, but you need to press at the right time to get the disc! and trow it back

Best answers
Disks are 1 hit kills people. It is just the way it is, they are not cheap, they are not to powerful, and they are meant to kill in one hit. If you cannot dodge it then try some other tactic that works instead of just swooping someone with a disk and then *****ing when you die from it.

As far as blocking a disk, I think it should be implemented only if you are turbo, blocking, and have a much higher PL than the one throwing the disk. BTW Cell didn't block Krillins disk, he was simply to amazed at all the power he had just gained that he wasn't paying any attention to anything.

When an attack is created that is much weaker than some one who is much stronger, the attack may go off but does nothing to the individual. Look at when Nail fought Freeza. Freeza wasn't blocking a thing that Nail threw at him but still Nail couldn't do any damage to him because Freeza's PL was so much higher than Nails.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
lol, cell payed attention alright, i know it, cuz i just saw the cartoon, he sayd go ahead, play childeren.. I know cell knew he whas stronger then everyone on that battlefield, so he KNEW that the disc will not effect him, cuz krillen whas already the weakest in the battle!

Best answers
Honestly Majin Krillin is right. After absorbing 18, cell is just standing there as he cant belive that he is finally perfect. He is just standing there looking down at his hands. Then it does one of those mad things you see in DBZ a lot, and you can hear what the charcter is thinking. He is saying to himself that he cant believe he is finally complete. Then krillin has a fit because 18 was absorbed, and he makes a kienzan and throws it at the back of cells head. Cell isnt paying any attention whatsoever, and the disk hits the back of his kneck and sparks come off. It doesnt even scratch Cell.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok lets just let everyone tell the story from the show .. Same post just occured like 9 times .. I think you should be able to block it because disks are so *** ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the shield needs a weakness and it doesnt have alot

and besides if disks could be absorbed into the shield how would it work? disks deal insane amounts of damage which is why they instagib people if a shield absorbed a disk it would easly nuke a map with only like 3 disks

Best answers
I think blocking or deflecting a disc would be a great addition to the game. oh and Cell wasn't really paying attention, but he knew Krillin threw the disc. Since Krillin yells out 'Destructo Disc' right before he tosses it. The disc went through Cell's neck but didn't do any damage and spun off and blew up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remember when cell threw 2 disk at gohan.But gohan blew it up with his energy.They are absorbed but you have to be stronger then the person.Not that much stronger

29,000,000 gohan

27,000,000 cell

and gohan could still block it

27,000,000 cell

100,000 krillen

lol i see why he blocked his:p

Best answers
i like wut emeka said....how bout being a certain CF to be able to block disks? and if u actually can DeFlEcT the disks, that'll be kinda cool DBZ style baseball! like this

()()()()()()() ( '' )
deflected
()
()
()
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
< >
( " )

( " ) people < | | > meha or final flash or wutever beam () disk

and then the meha would be psin the disk and shoot it out!

NOTE: i wish u can control the beam in the PS like the winning personin the ps should be able to control the where the beam is going

|EDIT| sorry folks, my msg got screwed the disks is supposed to be below the person on the top going down to the second person

Best answers
You should be able to block or absorb disks, because it goddamn annoying havig to dodge it!!!

Best answers
Oh its so hard dodging those disks :cry:

Yeah they should slow beams down also because they are way to fast, I can't always see them coming in order to block them all. :p

It seems like as the series dragged on the disks that were once feared by all as an attack that you dodged because it could cut through anything, turned into something that was blockable at will later on.

When Krillin cut off Freeza's tail, Freeza wasn't expecting it, it just cut his tail off. Then Krillin threw many more at Freeza, and Freeza being many many times stronger than Krillin, didn't block a single one of them because he knew what they could do if he tried. Enter the Cell saga and people are blocking disks and catching them at will, nothing is really ever consistent in DBZ.

Best answers
discs are almost perfect the way they are, just make the sound they do a little louder, i only seam to hear it after ive been sliced and diced. apart from that there perfect, this isnt alpha where movement was anoyingly slow, movement speed in beta is more then enough to move away from a disc.

@pu

Best answers
I totally agree with maddog except i think that character movement speed could be faster.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i dont think its a bad idea to add something that you are able to block the disc, or absorp it, or trow it back,, the game must be fair,

and i see in allot of servers that they are spamming whit the disc!

@pu

Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
i dont think its a bad idea to add something that you are able to block the disc, or absorp it, or trow it back,, the game must be fair,

and i see in allot of servers that they are spamming whit the disc!
You can fight spamming too by increasing energy cost of a disc.
And the game is fair, you can easily evade discs, it just takes a little practice

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i know how to dodge them, frieza and cell can recall disc, i saw a server whit 3 frieza and cell, all enemy that spamming whit the disc!

Best answers
ya it would be cool to deflect discs and they should be able to be blocked... i remember in GT when goku jumped on freezas disc and rode on it and then he cought anotherone with a stick i think it was so theres no reason they shouldnt be able to do it in the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id like disk blocking would make sence its been done before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom