Should you be able to Block Disks or Absorb them with Sheild?

should you be able block disks

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
well in the show nappa cought kirllins disk and many other times krillins disk was blocked or ignored

do you think it would be better to have the ability to absorb disks or block them???

would make people stop calling everyone who uses disk a whore

just my opinion what do you guys think

Scruffie

S
It would be cool to grab the disc then throw it back in the direction you choose. (that could just be the block animation, you catch it and throw it back)

Best answers
Nappa never caught Krillin's disc. Vegeta told Nappa to get out of the way before it hit him.

Krillin's destrcuto discs were deflected by Cell because Cell was 100 billion times stronger than Krillin, and Cell's destructo discs were blocked by Gohan because Gohan was 100 times stronger than Cell at the time.

I doa gree only that you should be able to block discs if you are twice as strong as the person throwing it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You both are wrong. They dont CATCH THEM .. They simple struggle it and hold its possession. If they told them to catch them they would get their hands chopped off.

Best answers
I like the idea, it would make the disk's better balanced.

ow, and by the way: in the show they did catch a destructo disk. There was a sidekick of Garlic Jr. that grabbed a destructo disk and trew it back to Krillin.

Best answers
bahh i am sorry thats right nappa dodged it

i am thinking of that guy on the garlic saga that cought it

Best answers
Cell does physically block krilins disk. Its in the episode where cell has just transformed into perfect cell. He is standing there because he cant believe that he is finally perfect. While he is doing that krillin throws a disk at the back of his head. It hits his head and sparks come off it, and it doesnt do any damage to cell whatsoever. He blocked it without even meaning to so im sure a disk could be blocked by someone that intended to block it.

Best answers
or just not make it a instant kill

make it so it takes a big ammount of there hp if its a direct hit but the player that thrown it was way weaker than you are

Best answers
I just had another idea to do with the disks. you know they are introducing half models for the charachters right? well lets say buu for example gets hit by a disk. In the show when he gets cut in half he doesnt die he just regenrates. Perhaps they could introduce a system where the disks dont kill everyone in 1 hit because some of the charachters can potentiallly survive being cut in half.

These would be:-
Frieza
Piccolo
Cell
Buu

The bottom 3 can all regenerate so they would be able to survive a disk attack, and freiza gets the bottom half of his body cut off and still survives. I dont know anything about coding, but if they are already making half models i doubt it would be too hard to do.

What effect it would have on the charachters would be a reduced maximum ki, a big speed deacrease, and maybe make some of their attacks inaccessable, because they cant concentrate. I dont think their power level should be affected by this too much, but perhaps maybe gradually decrease until they are killed. I also think that a fair amount of health taken off from the attack needs to be decided. if it was going to be something like 10hp then it wouldnt even be worth surviving, maybe set it at 1/4 of maximum?

Tell me what ya think

Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Nappa never caught Krillin's disc. Vegeta told Nappa to get out of the way before it hit him.

Krillin's destrcuto discs were deflected by Cell because Cell was 100 billion times stronger than Krillin, and Cell's destructo discs were blocked by Gohan because Gohan was 100 times stronger than Cell at the time.

I doa gree only that you should be able to block discs if you are twice as strong as the person throwing it.
Uhh Acctually I think Gokou and Gohan are the only ones who know
how to grab the Disk using Ki. Cause if you remember correctly.
Gohan point both his fist at the Destructo Disk that Cell through at
him and Electricity starting going around his fist till the two disk got
desintigrated. And then I remember Gokou telling Gohan:
"Thats right Gohan, use your training!". I dont remember if he
said it exactly like that but I remember him saying to remember what
they did in their training when Gohan caught the Disk with his Ki.

EDIT:

And as for the other guy on the last post before this one.
Thats not a bad idea but Freiza could not survive his own kienzan.
The only reason why he did survive is cause Gokou gave him some
of his powers and didn't let him die. But in the end freiza got
stubborn and gokou had no other choice.

Best answers
Yeah i know but hes not planning on surviving for ever, just long enough to maybe exact some revenge on the person who 'disked' him. Maybe for frieza then his health could gradually decrease just like the PL. Infact that seems like a better idea all round. Make it so that the health deacreases slowly for all 4 of the charachters then.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both discs are perfect. krillin's cannot be aimed, making it easy to dodge, and the freiza disc slows cell and freiza down considerable, even rendering them unmovable unless they call it back. just tele out of the discs way and swoop and melee the guy. or kiblob, or charge a quick generic beam or burning attack.

Best answers
What are you people talking about me being wrong? You arent even listening to what I am saying?

First off Gohan and Goku arent the only ones who can block discs with Ki cuz Cell did it. SO there oyu are wrong.

And Second I never said anyone CAUGHT the dics but they blocked them or in other words it didnt hurt them. I dont care if you blick it with your energy or with your muscles you block it you block it.

And btw yes one of those queers in Garlic Jr saga caught one so stfu and know ur dbz b4 you talk.

If you're pl is twice that of your opponent I think you should be able to intentionally block the dic. Meaning use block button.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
hey guys!! remember the garlic junior saga? when piccolo, krillen and gohan fighting garlic junior and his 2 buddy's., krillen fires a destructo disc, and that BIG guy, whas able to caths it whit 2 fingers! and trowed it back!

Best answers
Why should Freeza have it, he "died" from a energy disk of his self (yeah i know he gets "fixed" up from daddy, but normally he wouldn't have survived if they didn't fix him...)

Best answers
exactly,and after he got fixed up he became chilli pork-cubes,hehe :p

As for the blocking,it seems like a good idea,but of course there's teleport :)
EDIT: And so,I voted NO.Everyone there isn't that big guy with Garlic,and Cell remains in his 2nd form until they allow multi transformations.....

Let's make it a 4,000,000 PL difference between the 2 characters and call it a day

Best answers
Did you even read both of my posts? In the second one i revised my idea so that their hp would be decreasing slowly. In the series he doesnt die straight away from the disk does he? My idea was for those charachters to be able to survive for a short amount of time so they can get some revenge on the person who disked them. It would make it a bit more 'realistic' to the series since thhe charachters ive mentioned would be killed if i kienzan cut them in half.

Okay what about this then. Frieza's health gradually decreases and will eventually die no matter what he does. A sensu will have no effect. As piccolo, cell and buu can regenerate their health will will increase back up to the maximum. If it does then they become whole again. This is very unlikely since they will be heavily handicapped if they are cut in half, which is explained in my first post. Its just an idea i had, and it might stop people complaining about the disks so much, if they know they have at least half a chance afterwards.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes disk should be blocked.Thats annoying when its 1 hit kills

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh I dont remember anyone blocking the Destructo Disk in
Garlic Jr. Saga. And from the way the other guy described it, it
wasn't a block. He simply was smart enough to grab it by the side and
not the edge.

And Morrone Cell DID NOT "BLOCK" Define that word!
He simple just stood there without moving a muscle that doesn't
mean he blocked it. I dont even think he knew it was coming for
him he was just 200000000000x powerful than that loser krillin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom