Should there be a woman character in ESF?

Should there be a woman character in ESF?

• Yes it should be done as soon as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not a hentai game!!!

• YES it's a must - especially battle damaged models:D!!

• Total voters
Best answers
Bulma would be a very bad choice. If the team is trying to stick to canon material by not using GT or movies, then why would they have Bulma flying around....Videl can't be in it, seriously, she would have terrible speed because she couldn't fly nearly as fast as the other fighters, her powerlevel would be miniscule, and as far as I know she has no signature attacks. Pan is like...4..... 18 would be the only viable option really.

Best answers
Hehe Bulma is Vegeta wife, soo Bulma contra Vegeta is a must see:D lol I have better dreams than Buma and Vegeta fighting!!!! For example Bulma and Chichi and Videl Fighting:D!! hehe no but seriously female fighter would gave something new to ESF!! Like fighting games, if you take female character, you are usually weaker, but faster!(just like Krillin - but girls look better^^)!

EDIT:
and don't say that some characters are too weak Videl is at the end of DBZ, and have strenght alike goku at the beginning of DB, soo if she would train as much as he she could be the strongest human:p! Anyway ESF PL aren't from one time of DBZ for example Frieza was killed long before Vegeta turned SSJ!! And Frieza 2nd form wouldn't have any chance with SSJ Goku and can easily kill him in ESF!! Soo don't say that Videl is too weak! If she would have 500.000 PL as beggining, but be faster, it would be fun too!! Anyway she could use Ki attacks! She could Fly, and if her powerlevel would be like others she would as fast/powerful like them! Hehehe and she is a doughter of the "Legendary Hero" that saved earth from Cell -- Mr. Satan!!!!:D

EDIT2:
lol what obsession about Anime girls? ATM ESF is for people with obsession on Anime boys!!!!! Hehehe like this crazy "Yaoi biscuit - Mr. Satan"

Best answers
As the old video game saying goes.. When all else fails, add Chun Li.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They already said they'd probably be adding #18 and Captain Ginyu (Not a girl, but I had to include him anyways).

Best answers
And1Viper said:
#18 and Pan, defenitly, give them speed and theyre good to go!
Why pan? , she only got really involved in DBGT , but yeah 18 is one that has a high change of being in , and as mr.satan pointed out Captin Ginyu is also an option :devgrin:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about Tien's girlfriend, the one with the submachine gun? We don't need to turn this into EBFP and just add every character we can think of. The only important characters that need to be considered are major plot effecting ones, like 18, 16, Tien, maybe Rakum (however he spells it), debura, people like that. I think Capt. Ginyu came up because harS liked him and there's no good reason to just not add a character over adding one that isn't everybody's first choice. If you start adding Bulma/Videl/Satan/whoever you'll end up packing ESF with a bunch of useless or difficult to balance characters rather than a bunch that actually make sense.

Best answers
Definitely! I've always wanted to see Android 18 in there!
So, yes! There should be a girl fighter, specifically #18!

Best answers
I agree with sonic, theres seriously no way you would take ESF serious if bulma or videl were flying around... And think about the disgrace Vegeta would feel if he got beaten by Bulma :S he would seriously explode again!

Anyways, Im looking forward to seeing the new chars, just not some lame ones...

Best answers
Ehh.... people are saying things like ... videl vs goku .. that would be sad... isnt that just as bad as "freiza vs goku" ... i mean ..freiza is so much stronger than videl .. but its like the same thing .. if you get what i mean .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i´m too lazy to read all posts so i just post my oppinion here.
1. it´s a good idea to have maybe 18 or videl in it.
but you always need to think: "can we get sounds for her?" "does She have enough attacks in the series?" and stuff like this .

Best answers
firstly congratulations Sonic Boyster for being a new beta tester of ESF 1.3;)

Heh I also would like to see for example #16, Tien, and others, but in this thread I just asked if you want a female in ESF:D doesn't matter if it will be only #18, hehe but Captain Ginyu was in Bulma's body once in the series;) maybe this would be his transformation hahahaha:p

Best answers
sigh u people suck at your dbz knowledge.

1. Videl never used any Energy attacks all she can do is fly.
2. 18 doesnt have many attacks, unless you take the ones from the games she was in.
3. 18 pwned ssj vegeta, she was playing with him the whole time.

Best answers
lol bulma, videl, and chi-chi...
dont see them kicking the guys but lol
bulma's pl:5...
videl's:90(well its a lil better)
chi-chi's:120(wooo strong lady)
hercule (satan):70 O_O
#18:40.000.000
any oppinions left if ya count pl in?
my vote goes to 18 :laff:

EDIT: if i remember right #18 got turned into a human
at least read that sumwhere... havent seen the series beyond cell saga...

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
sigh u people suck at your dbz knowledge.

1. Videl never used any Energy attacks all she can do is fly.
2. 18 doesnt have many attacks, unless you take the ones from the games she was in.
3. 18 pwned ssj vegeta, she was playing with him the whole time.
lol it's your DB knowlege suck!!! Videl used small energy attack at her first tenkaichi budokai(in Buu saga)
#18 have few attacks, at least 3, and by the mean #17 is alike #18 she also have his attacks!
#18 was firstly stronger than SSJ Vegeta, but after his training he get a lot stronger!

joachim g said:
lol bulma, videl, and chi-chi...
dont see them kicking the guys but lol
bulma's pl:5...
videl's:90(well its a lil better)
chi-chi's:120(wooo strong lady)
hercule (satan):70
#18:40.000.000
any oppinions left if ya count pl in?
my vote goes to 18

EDIT: if i remember right #18 got turned into a human
at least read that sumwhere... havent seen the series beyond cell saga...
Chichi was great fighter she fighted with goku, but well after his training before tenkaichi budokai in Piccolo saga she just doesn't have a chance with him!
But you never listen guys!!
what do you say about
Goku in saiyan saga about 800PL later 8000PL
and Goku in Buu sag:) I don't know exactly, maybe 700.000.000
Don't you get the idea, that in DB characters GAINED PL while fighting?
#18 wouldn't have 40.000.000 as start in ESF for sure!! she would be much weaker, maybe like Goku, or close!
And Videl was good fighter, if she would fight as much as other fighters in DB she could also be as strong as them!! she was human soo at least like Krillin!! And Krillin was even weaker, he taked much more time to learn use of his ki than Videl!! Well maybe she was weak, but after making it into ESF she should get something like Krillin!!
Other like Chi chi and Bulma I just would like to see ingame for fun:) It's not a suggestion to add them:p If ESF team would ever consider adding a movie character then there was a saiyan girl Saripa(or Sapira) that in ESF maybe could even go SSJ^^! Only saiyan female in the series!!! But unfortunately from movie:(!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adding #18 would be good for ESF. Right now only the "guys" play ESF. In my whole history of playing ESF, i fought "1" girl ! With #18 in there'll be more girls playing ESF, wich should make the games "ahem", more interesting.

Anyway, about videl or chi chi or bulma being added. Have you ever seen them fight a serious opponent in the series? No! And they never will be able to do so. We might aswell add a lot of custom characters and screw the whole concept of ESF up.

Best answers
Hehe Bulma and Chi chi like I writed above writed them just for fun, I don't really see them in ESF just writed it for fun;)(hehe about your question Chi chi fighted Goku, Bulma well shooted at Goku:] is Goku real opponent?)
Videl well she fighted with Majin, but of course not Vegeta, I mean the big guy that later stealed energy from Gohan! But it's only desperate look for girls, because almost everyone see only #18 or little Pan which was just a little baby at DBZ!
Anyway ESF don't need much more characters, 3 to 5 max but I would like to see a girl there too:)!

Hehe yep more "interesting"!!!

Best answers
what do you say about
Goku in saiyan saga about 800PL later 8000PL
and Goku in Buu sag:) I don't know exactly, maybe 700.000.000

make that 500mil lol, kidbuu was 550mil and gokus sb was the same.

#18 wouldn't have 40.000.000 as start in ESF for sure!!

who said anything bout making that her starting pl???
i just said if its based on power she has the biggest chance. she had the most chance anyways but just to make it a lil more clear :D

G
well if 18 was implanted, shed need to start of RLY powerful but have a weak transformaiton. because changeing ur clothes shouldnt give u much more PL :/ heres 2 things i suggest:
op1
start PL: 1, 200, 000
-=attacks=-
mele
generic beam
energy feild (creates elecctric feild around u for 5 seconds, good for mele)
android beam attack. (a beam that dosent take away your ki)

trans: new clothes (could have more clothes in 1.3)
trans power required: 1, 500, 000
changed in trans: change clothes, gain 200 PL
op2
start PL: 650, 000, 000
-=attacks=-
mele
generic beam
energy feild (creates elecctric feild around u for 5 seconds, good for mele)

trans: Upgrade 1 (in 1.3, could have upgrade 2, 3)
trans PL required: 1, 500, 000
changed in trans: new clothes, faster, 1,000,000 more PL, new attack: android beam attack. (a beam that dosent take away your ki) and not picked up on radar (transformaiton permenent)

wacha think?

Anyway ESF don't need much more characters, 3 to 5 max but I would like to see a girl there too! :)

Hehe yep more "interesting"!!!
in 1.4 there r gonn b new chars added

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom