Should there be a woman character in ESF?

Should there be a woman character in ESF?

• Yes it should be done as soon as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not a hentai game!!!

• YES it's a must - especially battle damaged models:D!!

• Total voters
Best answers
haha in Poland Goku(Son Goku) was named Songo!!!! and there was much more stupid things just imagineo_O!!

EDIT:
And Snake101 Videl actually had energy attack! She made at least one!! Maybe she should start at 550.000 but she should get some attack like Gohan(he trained her) and maybe one or two just made up by team^^!

lol EDIT2:
I would like Bulma best:D

Best answers
Klaz said:
The woman in Bardocks group also only appeared in the movie :)
hmm......
well videl doesn't have many energy atacks, #18 has infinite ki and the 2 women i refered only appeared in movies...... now the thing's getting complicated...
the best option is #18... but videl is a very good option too...

Best answers
Awww i wanted pan as well oh well i hope they put videl in then, not to big of a fan of 18.

Best answers
Videl
--------------------

Starting powerlevel: 500,00

Ascending Powerlevel: 1,000,000

--------------------

Videl Atacks:

Melee
Ki blast
Blueatack
Energy Beam
Energy Beam 2 (can't catch a name for it)

Ascended Videl New Atacks:

Great Saiyaman Power (she stays powered for a while, but will be tired and will not move for 3 secs after the atack)

---------------

So, what do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well pan does have that sweet double handed attack, its pretty cool, i think a women in esf would be awsome.

Best answers
Pan DOES have energy attacks! She used Kamehameha on GT! but... no movie no gt. Im not saying that you should make pan or anything just saying she does have energy

Best answers
lol it's my 69 post^^!!!
pan is from DBZ but she was only a small kid then, anyway I would like to see more adult girls in ESF;)! Bulma RULEZ!!!!!!!! Anyway I make this thread to see if people like some women in the game, and most of us want, I hope there will be any in next release!^^ I know many girls in real life that can kick ass better than many guys, there should be girls in ESF too!!!!!!!

69 post^^

Best answers
lol... Lunch...

whats her special... shoot you with a uzi ?

Best answers
Hehehe Lunch is better to Counter Strike(bank robbers contra police^^), but Bulma as a scientist could do for herself android body using Gero plans^^!! Hehe Bulma strong as #16 this would be the best ever!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i prefer the idea of somthing chichi/bulma with a cyber suit of some grade, like the big ones in aliens, but to keep true to the show they should stick with #18, enough refs, strong enough to fit it, had proper attacks and we constantly say we need an android in this game =)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Android 18 is probably the only character worth adding. I'm sure there will be model replacements of her down the road. If the ESF modeling team doesn't beat them to it :p

Best answers
with #18 issues of power and no radar

1 power ussie still have power but it just regenartes faster than the othes (even while flying) so it just regenrates 5 times a fast as others when there on the ground

2 radar issue just make it so that other charecters can lowwer there pl and be unseen by the radar and not beening seen is her perk (but she has flaws

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 of course, the only problem would be her trans, imo she shudnt have 1 but shud have infinate ki instead (balanced? maybe... they wouldnt have turbo either), i also think there should be an option to select either 18 or 17 because they are so similar, all it would be would be an option to change their name and their model so simple but creates 2 different characters....... but yeah, 18 is the only person i would consider...

Best answers
Kaba I agree about Frieza being a transexual lmao.. but #18 is the only female charactor that would work, making attacks isnt to hard, you can mimic the ones from Budokai on PS2..

What about Garlic Jr tho.. if/when new charactors are added to the game he shud be strongly considerd, he has his own saga, he kicked the shi7 out of Goku, nearly put him in the dead zone and ALSO is the only successful baddie to use the dragonballz to wish for immortality, tho he only has a short saga and appears in 1 movie he was quite a successful bad guy. As for immortality, disregard it or work sumin out, for example, when you take his health to 0 hes pulled into the dead zone.

Attacks.

Ki blast
Generic Beam
and what ever unique attack he has that isnt the dead zone

Transform at 1.2m

gaining an attack as a beam that when is used as an attack that kills the enemy is sent to the dead zone, like a little gimic like trunks's sword

and also sumin that can incorporate the Makyo Star in an attack, or involve the Star during the animation of transforming as its his source of power.

Best answers
Dredj I think Garlic Jr isn't a women;) look at the topic of this thread! It's not about who you want to see in next release, but if you wanna see any females in ESF^^!! #18 would be ok, though my favourite of all time is Bulma:D!!! Hehehe Bulma kicking ass of Vegeta it's a must see!!!

Best answers
lol here comes all of Kaba's dreams, Bulma and Vegeta fighting :D jk......

Anywho when 18 transforms it could be when she changes her clothes, lol or something like that, what is the big obsesion with cartoon girls :S that is something i will never understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom