Shadi's signature... he's a douche

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OK, here's the whole story.

Shadi asked me to find a render for a signature, because he wanted a new one... so I behaved like a good boy and gave him login info of my PREMIUM account on www.gamerenders.com, and few days later I made him a signature with Luffy from Onepiece. Ok so where is the problem you might ask? Why is Shadi a douche?

Well here is the signature:

And he said he hates it, and that I should go **** myself for making such **** for him.

So I am really curious what you guys think of the signature? And don't forget Shadi is such a total douche.

oh and Shadi if you're by any chance reading this....

Last edited by a moderator:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well, take away the "Shadi" and write down "Baaja" and I'll take it, because I like it! :) If you change the colors to the colors in my sig, it would be awesome! :)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That signature is even better than your own, because that guy's from One Piece render wasn't taken from a video game.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, here's the whole story.

Shadi asked me to find a render for a signature, because he wanted a new one... so I behaved like a good boy and gave him login info of my PREMIUM account on www.gamerenders.com, and few days later I made him a signature with Luffy from Onepiece. Ok so where is the problem you might ask? Why is Shadi a douche?

Well here is the signature:
http://i50.tinypic.com/11qlj83.jpg

And he said he hates it, and that I should go **** myself for making such **** for him.

So I am really curious what you guys think of the signature? And don't forget Shadi is such a total douche.

oh and Shadi if you're by any chance reading this....
http://fromthebungalow.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/youre-a-douche.jpg
What a douchebag...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you're a douche for posting it here.
You're not interested in what we think about the signature, you just want to vent because some random **** didn't appreciate your 15 minutes of effort.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you're a douche for posting it here.
You're not interested in what we think about the signature, you just want to vent because some random **** didn't appreciate your 15 minutes of effort.
*random **** of these forums

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You call someone a douchebag, yet you throw said person under the bus by creating this thread.

wat.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now now, lets not be anymore hasty than it already has been. Let's just close this thread down and act a little more civil.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now now, lets not be anymore hasty than it already has been. Let's just close this thread down and act a little more civil.
We could make it a Spider-Man thread.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand you're upset the Shadi didn't like your work but there is no need to create a thread like this

Next time you have an issue with a forum member, be civil and don't go trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom