Servers have disappeared from the Serverlist

Best answers
Hello ESF.
I don't know if this is a my trouble, but a lot of servers are just disappear from the Server List.
I'm an italian guy (and in Italy there are really bad connections in general. Mine particularly cause I live not very in a big city...) and I cannot play a lot of servers for high ping.

Now on List I have only 2 non-private servers (obv with high pings), and I just don't comprend why others are vanished.
Also, tomorrow I will open the first italian DEDICATED server for Europeans, and now I don't know if that'll go on the Main List or not. That, well, simply will be sick :-/

Can you give me some info about?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All your server are belong to us.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how the forum has cut half of the meme-image in your signature, making it useless.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know. Who was it?

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It's a known search bug within the GLDSRC search function made by valve that's apparently not important enough to fix. When a server has been going for a certain amount of hours it disappears from the list. I suggest adding to favourites (I have auto restart on mine but only happens once a day)

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valve has released an update to the Half-Life dedicated server, they changed the way the communication protocol works according to Alfred Reynolds.
The new protocol is better as it doesn't require those old masterservers and it doesn't have the heartbeat problems. Anyways I just tried it with a couple of our own server and they are perfectly visible. Let me know if you ppl can see them or if you require help setting up your server - if that's the case feel free to visit me and the team on teamspeak.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
same thing happened to me... its getting annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom