Server > Client Sprites/Models

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can I make it so that on my server the people who join see my sprites or my models that i am currently using?

Is there a way to overide their's or something. I've ben in servers where my models were replaced with something else, same with sprites..

How do i accomplish this?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope client sprites are a client thing. They stay on the client. Unles you are a h4x0r admin (DONT DO IT) and delete his sprites then force him to dl yours, you cant do it. But trust me in this that doing so would be the last you see your server online for a long time. Some people would get verry angry.

Now that I think about it, doing what you want could happen and be done, but it would require a massive amount of downloads and some heavy plugin making. All of which would relaly bog down your CPU useage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok... for instance...

the STARS clan server... i use alot of there stuff, only on their server

the old ASCEND ZONE server, they made us use a custom charge up sprite, and they had custom explosion sprites.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sorry, I dont play on servers that forces me to download massive amounts of stuff. Please explain.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
force_unmodified - this native makes that if your server is running the plugin which has the native in it, and that native is set on ALL files you wanna be exact.
I can write you that like plugin if you want, but give me the list of models/sprites/sounds to be exact.

Or, if you just want to override current settings with different sprites, then gimme the list, and I will make them in a plugin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I'm a bit of a "h4x0r" admin but this sounds very lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom