Seeking advice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My advice:

Don't alienate other people. Friends are incredibly important. Friends can often stabilize an otherwise unstable life. Be open, and meet people. Talking to people and sharing your problems... you know... the way you are now? Can be very helpful. Especially when they're people you know and trust rather than faceless internet entities. I got my heart stepped on once. A few days after I was obviously still feeling like crap, but I started a random conversation with this guy I'd never met sitting outside a Starbucks. I ended up telling him my story. He told me his story, a similar story, a sadder story, even. Just relating and all that... it made me feel a lot better. People care about you. Care back.

Have the courage to communicate truth. You didn't tell her the truth. You told her, who loved you, nothing. You simply ended it. It's easy to see why she reacted the way she did. A simple "It's over," on the telephone no less. After everything, she deserved more than that, don't you think? She loved you, and wanted to help you. There's nothing you can really do about that now, but it's something to remember for the future. Hearts are delicate. Handle them with care.

Women come and go, yes. Maybe you'll find one who'll stick with you forever, maybe you never will. Maybe you'll die tomorrow. It's all quite possible. That's life, right? What's important is that you try your best. You're going to die eventually, that's for certain. It's up to you whether or not you live. Don't let this girl paralyze you. If you plan on going on, you've got a lot more weight to carry, but a lot more good to see too, if you can find it. Look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=->Goku<-= said:
It will happen, just be patient, again focus on some other things in your life right now, it helps.

Glad to see you feeling better. (we all want someone there) Friends are a great way to fill the void (most of the time)

Lionheart,

See, you do have someone who cares. My best advice, just keep talking, it doesn't hurt to tell her how you feel, but don't hit her upside the head with - hey baby, i think i love you - that is a surefire way to crash and burn, it will scare her (probably).
Take it slow, and just be open with her, tell her some of the things you have told us about her. I am sure she will appreciate it on any level.
Be careful with your hacking, and admitting it especially on an open forum, i don't want to see anyone here getting in trouble over vengeful things like that.
The only hang up i forsee for you is that you say she is in another country (1 over), depending on how close each of you is to the border, and what your border laws are, it could be difficult getting together until you are a couple years older. Long distance relationships are hard, but not impossible with willing participants. Good Luck!
it's not real hackign i jsut sended them some links to some viruses thats all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
All right, here's my story.

Over a year ago, I met a girl on a website. She asked me if I went to the school that she did, and as luck would have it, I did. She was in a higher grade than I was, but we were about the same age. She was also a teacher's assistant in one of my classes, so I've actually seen her before. At that time, I didn't think much of her. As we talked on AIM, we arranged a place where we could meet eachother. We met, and we just waved to eachother. Time passed, and I asked her out for a little date thing.

She came over my house, and we didn't really make eye contact or anything. Apparently, one of her friends lives close to my house, so we went over there. We stayed there for a while, and eventually, it was time for her to go home. We said good bye, and she went off. She seemed to be more comfortable chatting with me through AIM, so we talked over that most of the time back then.

So, as we talked, she brought up her friend thinks we should go out, and I agreed. She wasn't too sure about it, so she gave it time. Eventually, she agreed as well. She was very shy, and I was more of the lovey dovey type, so that took some time to establish a proper connection. Finally, when she was in my arms, she kissed me. I was amazed, and I've never felt happier. After that, our relationship grew, and we eventually began to love eachother.

I asked her if she had been with anyone else before, and she said no. She said that I was her first. The first she's kissed, and other stuff such as that. I lied, on the other hand. I told her I've been with someone else. I mean, I had been with one other girl, but it never went anywhere. I told her that I have all ready experienced my first kiss, I can't remember why.

Again, time passed, and we grew closer. Things became serious, and sex found it's way into the relationship. One night, we were in bed, and it just basically led to sex. I didn't burst her hymen, I didn't want any blood on my bed. Of course, that isn't what I told her. We both loved eachother deeply, but then something happened. I will try to make this short, I don't care for people. I've only cared for about two people in my life. Everyone who wants to spend time with me that I don't know or care about I label my stalkers. One of the only people I've cared about is the girl that this story is about, and the other is what broke us apart. Daniel, the closest thing I had to a brother was killed. I went insane. I became so vulnerable, that the slightest thing would make me burst into tears.

With her on the other hand, I cried quite often. The slightest thing that she did would make me cry, as I said earlier. So, I knew I had to break up with her. I would have to choose between her, or my sanity. I of course chose my sanity. I used to inflict pain on myself whenever I was depressed, or sad. With her, I would get depressed or sad. I didn't know how to tell her, and I didn't want to hurt her.

I didn't tell her for about a month, and we began to spread apart from eachother. She grew concerned, and that began to hurt me. It troubled me that I was causing this because I just didn't want to hurt her. Either way, I would though. I didn't know what to do.

One day, I worked up the courage to tell her. I didn't want to do it in person, so I called her on her cell phone. I made it quick, and I told her that I was breaking up with her. I didn't tell her why, I just tried to restrain myself through the phone call just enough to tell her. She took it very hard. She screamed, and threw the phone. I felt a deep hurt, and I thought she was going to inflict pain onto herself. I didn't want that to happen, so I kept calling her name on the phone, hoping she would hear me. Eventually she reached a state of sobbing, and she picked up the phone, asking why. I didn't give an answer, and I tried to say good bye. She replied, "I love you," and I said, "I know."

After that, I just put the phone back and fell to the floor. I tried to look onto the bright side of things and convince myself that I was fine by singing a tune. Apparently, she walked over to my house and she over heard me singing, "I'm free." That broke the peices left of her heart. I just recently found out about this. Anyway, so I went outside, and tried keep a positive attitude. I tried to convince her that she would be fine, and at the time she wouldn't believe me. I couldn't deal with it anymore, so I just patted her on the back and said what I planned to be my final farewell.

My mother took her home, because she walked to my house, which is about a two mile distance. Time went by, and she started updating her blogs and such. She started on about how I was a horrible person, and how I mistreated her. I'll admit we did have our problems, but she was happy . . . I was happy. This put me in a state of depression, and I began to inflict pain onto myself. My mother found out about it, and called her up. She told her to stop putting all the nonsense she had on there. So, she deleted everything about me, and time went by.

I did not talk or see her for a long while. Eventually, my friend Daniel's fueneral came up. I gave a speech representing him, and his friends. His last wish was to give everything to me, and the thought of that still brings my heart sorrow. Shortly after that, one of my stalkers prank called my mother and father. I was like, "what the hell?" and such. So, I called my ex, and she didn't sound exactly happy. I got a sense that it was unwanted, and that she hated me. She knew this particular stalker better than I did, and she said that he turned into quite a bit of an ass. So, I took her advice, gave her my thanks and farwells.

During the time we didn't see eachother, I've done some pretty idiotic things. I got involved with drugs, sex, and alcohol. I started doing these things frequently, and became a habit. I had my own little fan girls that I would have sex with whenever I felt like it, and I had my drugs to give me an extra high. I tried to make myself forget about the two that I cared so deeply for, but nothing seemed to work. Seeing that none of the things I was doing were helping me, and just caused problems, I stopped. I sobered up, and became depressed once again.

After awhile, problems arised for my family. My father is having problems with keeping illegal animals, and my mother is having trouble paying to live in the state we do. So, seeing that I was going to be leaving, I tried to settle things with my ex. I called her up, and I apologized for any hurt I have caused her. She again had the tone of hatred in her voice, so I kept the conversation short. I wanted to forget about her, so I put everything that she had given me into a box, and left it on her doorstep with a letter.

In the letter I told her that inside the box, was everything that she had given me. I told her that I was leaving, and I wanted to forget about the life I had here. Apparently, she didn't care much for it. I assume she just threw the stuff out. I emailed about the letter, and we chatted(This conversation is in a later post, read it to learn a few things.). Again, it appeared that she hated me. I kept it to about five messages, along the way, I heard something that really hurt me. She didn't miss me, she missed my belongings. In my mind, I questioned that if she had ever loved me. It all added up, but I still refuse to believe it.

She is with someone else now, still with hatred toward me. I accepted the fact that I will never see her again, and that one of the few people I've ever cared for hates me. She still haunts my heart and mind, even the stupidest things remind me of her. Then, I spiral into sadness.

I wonder if I will ever love again. That is all I want. I know the question is not answerable, but I would enjoy if others would share their experiences and wisdom. Most of the people here are far older than myself, so I thought this would be a good place to seek advice.

Thank you for your time.
not the place to ask my friend, but just do whatever feels right bro

i'm sorry i didnt read all of it, but i got to that part... and was like wtf man

edit

i'm sorry i didnt read all of it, but i got to that part... and was like wtf man[/quote]

edit
ok i saw the last part, about them being with some1 else and them hating you.

that **** sucks alot man, but you've just gotta deal with it.

i let that bull**** drag me down for like 5 years and i'm just now getting over it. you cant let that **** get in the way of your life and meeting new people. i wasted alot of time and i passed up alot of good things. i was stupid.

you've gotta just find something new to place your mind on.

i saw this girl every day, shes still the only reason i even get up and try to do **** with my life, just so i can see her around. sounds lame i know. it is. but now i just try to avoid her as much as possible.

as much as it sucks, i'm doing alot better now i think personally. i'm making new friends, actually having fun. doing the best i ever have since i met that girl.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many in this thread have said it before. In times of need, you should rely on your friends. Getting rid of her like that was the worst thing you could've done, if there was one person who would be able to help you out when your friend had passed away, then it was her. And personally, you really should link her to this thread. You don't have to walk over to her or call her up. Just send her an email with a link.

In any case, if you really still feel for her, then don't let anything stop you. Confront her with the entire story, beg her to hear you out if you will. The outcome simply depends on if it was meant to be or not.

Goodluck.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm wondering if I should confront her or not. To tell her the truth, or not. She is all ready with someone else, and is apparently happier with him after two months, well, so she says.

I feel a fool. I don't know what to do.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
I'm wondering if I should confront her or not. To tell her the truth, or not. She is all ready with someone else, and is apparently happier with him after two months, well, so she says.

Confront her. If it turns out bad, then it turns out bad, if it turns out good, then it turns out good. Besides, it's better that you tell her as soon as possible rather than wait for some magical opportunity to show itself (which one usually never does).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't know how to. I don't know what to say. Plus, she all ready has someone in her life now.

Best answers
Pain said:
What website was it?
ROFLMAO @ Pain.
ON TOPIC: I think you should see a counselor(for the self inflicting/used to do drugs thing). And tell your ex the REAL reason why you had to break up with her. IF she's not a total and complete ass whole then she'll understand. If she has any morals she should understand.
I think that you should have just told her that you were depressed because of your best friends death and wait until you recover from it or talk about it with her even if it makes you sad because they say that talking about it helps you get over it(not completely, but at least that you can live with it). I lost people very close to me and for a while I just kept crying but then I just got tired of crying and decided that I was fine how I was and that the memories I have of them will make them always be with me and theyll always be watching over me.
She probably says that shes better off without because she really DOES miss you otherwise she wouldnt have said anything at all. She's trying to make you want her because she most likely wants to be with you. And if that's not the case and she's trying to make you feel like **** then tell her to **** off.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kasey, I do have a counselor. I don't know what to say to her, or how to say it. It'd just be weird to just "drop by" again. If I do find a way to explain it to her, I do believe she'd understand.

I believe I should have done that as well, but back then I was a very secretive person about what ever happened to me or what ever was going on in my life.

I don't know what to believe. I don't know if she actually loves me, but she's upset to she is acting like this, or that she just hates me.

Best answers
Fatality said:
Kasey, I do have a counselor. I don't know what to say to her, or how to say it. It'd just be weird to just "drop by" again. If I do find a way to explain it to her, I do believe she'd understand.

I believe I should have done that as well, but back then I was a very secretive person about what ever happened to me or what ever was going on in my life.

I don't know what to believe. I don't know if she actually loves me, but she's upset to she is acting like this, or that she just hates me.
Oh, didnt realize you had one. But do the suggestion that someone mentioned. Link her to the first post of the thread. You shouldnt be shy about it. Afterall you live in a different state now right? Or if not still do it. It's easier to talk to people over the internet because you dont have to worry about them hearing you and you blushing and stuff. Just do it. (Nike) That was their slogan thing. lol

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
Oh, didnt realize you had one. But do the suggestion that someone mentioned. Link her to the first post of the thread. You shouldnt be shy about it. Afterall you live in a different state now right? Or if not still do it. It's easier to talk to people over the internet because you dont have to worry about them hearing you and you blushing and stuff. Just do it. (Nike) That was their slogan thing. lol
No. Definately don't do it over the internet. Face to face, eye to eye, that's the best way to do it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
MC, what do you suppose I do? Just randomly drop by? If so, what would I say? I'll choke.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
MC, what do you suppose I do? Just randomly drop by? If so, what would I say? I'll choke.
Arrange something with her if you can. If not then yes, randomly drop by.

You need to say what's on your mind. I never once had been able to keep myself calm and relaxed in similiar situations. Because of it, it caused me to stutter, mix up my words, shake, sweat, etcetera. The thing is though, that even though you're struggling to tell her all this, you are at least in front of her, telling her all this.

I wish I could explain it better so that it would make more sense, but I'm not someone that's good at explaining things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. I really don't know what to say... you've gone through quite alot.

I do agree with MC though. You need to talk to her. If these feelings are eating you alive, you have to get them out. When something like this happens, you will want to just draw inward and be alone, but in the end you need to release everything that's bottled up inside. Did she know what happened to your friend? Does she realize the impact it had on your life?

If you ever want any kind of closure, you have to come to terms with her and tell her why you did the things you did. Don't leave it bottled up, or it will loom over you for the rest of your life.

Never lose hope. Your friend wouldn't have wanted you to live like this. Better times will come.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm far too scared to do anything.

I'll try and ask her if she would want to settle things with me.

EDIT : Didn't see your post, frsrblch. She doesn't know about my friends death, I never told her anything really about myself. I was a very secretive person, and still sort of am. I guess I'll have to set a time where we can meet eachother, and just talk things over.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:

Link her to this thread.
From your post she doesnt seem to know what happened.
Linking her to this thread will fill her in and let her know exactly how you felt, why you did what you did, the result, your feelings for her and what it was like ect..
Do her the favor, if your moving you should leave on good terms with her.
Least' you can do is send her the link.
It's as simple as it sounds but harder said then done of course..

Best answers
Fatality,

It sounds like you need to talk to her face to face, all cards on the table. Period. And, you need to do it before you move. This is going to be the only way either of you are going to get past this, and move on with your lives. The fact that she keeps responding to you means that at the very least she wants to know why you did this. So you are a private person, why would keep news of any kind about your best friend from someone else who for all intents and purposes is also your best friend?
This may be the hardest thing you have ever had to do, as a matter in fact I am sure it is. But for your own sanity, you need to do this. MC, frsrblch and some of the others have had some wonderful advice. I suggest you take it.
It is going to be hard to go to her, but I think she will be more receptive to what you are going to tell her than you think. Don't be afraid, this is probably going to be your last chance to do this.
And most of all, do not be confrontational, defensive or have any kind of attitude with her, remember you want this closure, you need this, and so does she.
When you approach her do not corner her, make sure you are both in as comfortable place as possible, maybe a favorite hangout.
Don't approach her when she is hanging with other friends or family, she will get defensive, or worse they will.
Contact her whatever way suits, just don't start explaining over the phone or internet, yes a link to your first post on this thread can help, but explain to her that you are sending her this link, if possible try to talk to her first, openly, don't let this thread be her explaination, that would be sheer cowardace.
I know you are scared. I can't really help you there, other than tell you, that once you break the ice on the subject finally in full, I think it will become a less volatile moment.

I wish you all the luck, and hope that you don't wait any longer to deal with this, it needs to be done.
And like the others said, do not expect any miracles, right now you are going for nothing more than to settle a misunderstanding. She will most likely be receptive, but don't expect anything other than forgiveness, and she will be probably pissed at you for not explaining sooner. But you will find that easier to deal with than intiially breaking the ice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
answer fast ... how do i tell her i love her?
EDIT: ok..so i gave her hints about it and she says i get it.....but then i quickly went on invisible/ofline so shoe would think that my internet crashed or i signed out..what to do now..what if she knows that i love her what if she will hate me what if???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT2: she didn't get so...she says that i'm the only person that listents to her and that she can talk with me like with nobody else , i wonder if she likes me like a friend or more......
EDIT3:so..last night i told a guy to pretend his my cousin and lik her to this and i told hi to tell her that i was a fool , she said to him that i'm not but when he asked if she likes me she blocked his ID, this night i told u what already hapened and i asked her what my stupid cousin wanted from her and she said that all he said that i was a fool but i told her that i met with him today and he told me another version but i didn't tolde her what it is, but i think she got it that my cousin would have told her that i love her,and i asked what i should do and she said to run away (2 times she sayd) from a chalange like that( she knows that i like chalanges alot)
now it seems that inflicting pain on myself doesn't sound like a bad idea
EDIT4:u guys shoudl poste her -_-' well we ware talking about bad experience and from nowere she said this "never try to save chocolate cookies for your best- (girl) friend" can it mean a good thing ?
EDIT5:starting to get anoyed, nobody cares? after a while i asked her how she felt and she said bettwe n good and sad witch makes me think maybe she doesn't want to be with me :( ........

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell her you found someone so insanely amazing that you almost forgot about her. Then tell her not to worry because after you move you will forget about her.

That's what I'd do.

Oh, and don't forget to walk away laughing.

Then ask yourself why you care if you don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom