Seeking advice.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Whew, I found out something that just flushed all the pain away.

She was happier with me, than she was with anyone else. We saw eachother, hugged, and gave our good byes.

Thank you, guys. I might not have done it without you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well done and congratulations. Good to see this had a happy resolution.

Best answers
Fatality,
Good for you! I am glad you guys got to settle things between you, just curious, did you tell her everything? No regrets my friend. If you did; Good on you mate!!!
At least you can move on now, and tackle your next adventure.

Lionheart,
Dude, what the hell were you thinking? You had a guy pose as your cuz, get her to look at this thread, and post the fact it all was a trick to get her here?
For your sake, I hope she didn't get to that part!
I know you really, really care about her, but maybe you need to tell her yourself, not trick her into finding it out on her own. That could ruin things before they even get started. I really, would like you to get a hold of her and explain what that was all about. A relationship is nothing without mutal respect. I know you were scared to tell her yourself, even grown-ups can be chicken $hit when it comes to that stuff, trust me.

EDIT2: she didn't get so...she says that i'm the only person that listents to her and that she can talk with me like with nobody else , i wonder if she likes me like a friend or more......
Sounds like it could be a really good start, she seems to be the type to take it a little more cautiously, respect that, and keep listening to her, she obviously likes that about you; and just so you know, women love a guy who listens to them!

And, by the cookies remark, maybe she is saying she wants to here these things from you, not someone else.

The between good and sad, again, may have something to do with tricking her.

I think she does care about you, and I think you may be showing her a dark side of yourself with the tricks. Stop them now. If you want this to work with her, do this, talk to her, find out why she said things. Get to the bottom of that first. But by all means be GENTLE about it. Once you find out what she truly means, can you proceed.
Best of luck lionheart.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Well done and congratulations. Good to see this had a happy resolution.
Thanks bud. I'm so glad that it did. I almost lost hope.

=->Goku<-= said:
Fatality,
Good for you! I am glad you guys got to settle things between you, just curious, did you tell her everything? No regrets my friend. If you did; Good on you mate!!!
At least you can move on now, and tackle your next adventure.
Thank you, and I did explain everything to her. She understood why I left her, she would have done the same thing in my position. In her eyes, she said, "I am one to love and remember forever," and I agreed that she was the same. I'm so happy that this came to a stop with a happy ending.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF Forums actually helped someone.

Rock on \m/

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
oh dammit, now that one of these threads helped someone there's going to be more of them.

On a serious note, good to hear it worked out.

Next girl you bone pop her cherry.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Glad to see you got things sorted out man. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good to hear things turned out well in the end :).

Best answers
bapplebo said:
ESF Forums actually helped someone.
There's a first time for everything.
I'm glad that you worked it out fatality. Bone her before you leave.:p (dont really do that... unless... no just dont.)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thank you for your support as well, Kasey. Ha ha, you guys have no idea how much this means to me! T-T Thank you people!!! -Hugs everyone-

As for the boning, I thought about it, actually. I might have taken her on a not sexually related date, which would most likely end with us getting back together again. I chose not to, I would feel too bad after I left. Plus, if I would I'd have to do it at her house. My bed doesn't need anymore stains. >-<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My bed doesn't need anymore stains.
You know that white thing that goes over the mattress? Yeah, it comes off. You can wash it.

...oh, and AWKWARD!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
Whew, I found out something that just flushed all the pain away.
i didnt know you were old enough to drink...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol @ u 2

By the way, Lee, I'm not old enough. Didn't stop me though! D< Didn't you read the thread?

Racists!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom