Seeking advice.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forget her. That's the best thing you can do for yourself. When a past love hates you there is nothing you can do about it except just move on and accept that they harbor feelings for you that they probably shouldn't.

To be honest, it's probably better this way than to have you both still love eachother and keep hooking up randomly but ending up splitting up because it never works. With it this way, you'll be able to move on easier.

Best answers
Lionheart,

Do you have family?
Do they love you?
If you say no, I think you are probably being stubborn.
It's your family.
As far as girls go, what the hell is the big rush?
Trust me, it will happen, not when you are looking for it or craving it, but when you aren't.
And seriously, we care here. I've seen your posts, you have a lot of passion, especially for someone as young as you are.
That passion can work for or against you, just learn where to direct it.
You sometimes get carried away, I've seen the way you can argue with others opinions, but I also see how strongly you feel about things too.

Same goes for you, if you need someone to talk to under the wire, PM me. I am willing to listen, I care.
First step is to learn to control your passions, harder than it sounds, trust me, but definitely worth the effort.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dpredator, stop acting like an ass. If someone posts something like this here, it's obvious you won't get labeled as a stalker, he wouldn't ask for advice otherwise.

Truely some story you got there, and even though I've never experienced anything remotely like this, I do know this: Even when your life seems so dark at a moment, you'll always encounter light again, be it from friends or a new girl, eventually life goes on. In the end, you'll forget this girl, find a new girlfriend and be happy again.

I think a lot of people here had a girlfriend, broke up and (some of them got into some problems) eventually forgot about them. Sure they were depressed for a while because they broke up, but in the end...well...life goes on...

But seriously, if you feel bad about that girl. Well...I don't know when you are moving, but visit her some time or something. She is probably just really upset you broke up with her and never got a reason why you broke up with her. I don't know if you'd want to, but you should tell her why you broke up with her. If she really loved you that time, she'll understand. Maybe you two will become friends again, nothing special, and even if you move, in the world of today we have email and telephone. So you can always contact her.

Well anyway, good luck with whatever you are gonna do.

And Lionheart, same thing applies to you. All your friends might have girlfriends, well...so what? You just need some more time untill the right person walks by.

Best answers
Lionheart, Yes I do, the same thing exactly happened to me.
I hated it. It to me sucked on a whole new level that I never thought suck could suck.
And guess what?
It still sucks. Some people have a much easier time getting together than others. But you know what? I guarentee you something, thiers will probably not last, they are together because it's cool to be together, or because of popularity. They aren't together because they are soul mates, trust me.

I know it sounds like total BS, but sometimes it's worth the wait. And if you don't want to wait? Well, do you have any friends that are girls, that aren't in a "relationship"? If so, I bet you a million zinni that they feel the exact same way you do, exactly. That or they aren't ready for a relationship anyway (may or may not be true if they tell you, so share your feelings with them, the results may surprise you). You may even make a connection doing this.

But take a look at your friends, do you really see them as happy? Or just happy bragging that they are in relationships? I know you are smart enough to figure that one out.
I am not telling you to go around telling every girl you know that you are jonesing for a relationship, be a little selective about who you talk to. It may not be the hottest girl, but I bet in the long run you'll be happier with one you can connect with on a mental and emotional level. Eventually, your friends will be more jealous of you for finding that connection.
Hey it took me through college to figure it out.

I hope you really take this information to heart, I am being entirely sincere.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sicron said:
Dpredator, stop acting like an ass. If someone posts something like this here, it's obvious you won't get labeled as a stalker, he wouldn't ask for advice otherwise.

Truely some story you got there, and even though I've never experienced anything remotely like this, I do know this: Even when your life seems so dark at a moment, you'll always encounter light again, be it from friends or a new girl, eventually life goes on. In the end, you'll forget this girl, find a new girlfriend and be happy again.

I think a lot of people here had a girlfriend, broke up and (some of them got into some problems) eventually forgot about them. Sure they were depressed for a while because they broke up, but in the end...well...life goes on...

But seriously, if you feel bad about that girl. Well...I don't know when you are moving, but visit her some time or something. She is probably just really upset you broke up with her and never got a reason why you broke up with her. I don't know if you'd want to, but you should tell her why you broke up with her. If she really loved you that time, she'll understand. Maybe you two will become friends again, nothing special, and even if you move, in the world of today we have email and telephone. So you can always contact her.

Well anyway, good luck with whatever you are gonna do.

And Lionheart, same thing applies to you. All your friends might have girlfriends, well...so what? You just need some more time untill the right person walks by.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Here's the conversation we had via email:

Me : I can only hope you get it.

Her : I did receive it.

Me : Holy crap you responded. Didn't see that coming. Unless that was just sarcasm to insult me or whatever. When I called, your voice seemed to show anger.

Anywho, do what you want with it, I don't care.

As I stated in the letter, if you don't want a memory of the relationship we shared like I do, just throw the stuff out. That is, if you haven't all ready. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that, well, I'll miss you. This will most likely be the last you hear of me(unless you reply), so you can pat yourself on the back. Buh bye Ariel, take care and such.

Her : Well, how you found out where you're moving yet? ... or why?
Is your dad moving too?

Me : My mother can't afford to live here anymore, and my father is getting tired of some of the state laws concerning his animals. Some guy came other day and told us to "cease and disist", which probably means to kill all the illegal animals, or just get rid of them. Plus, I think it would be nice to go somewhere where I don't have a reputation. A nice fresh new start, where I can leave all my troubles and memories behind. I didn't bother saying good bye to any other of my friends, because that would just be too sad. You are the only one I've given a farewell to.

On the other hand, I'm curious why you care. I thought you hated me. o-o;

Her : Curiosity. And I miss your dad and all the animals. I was excited to see Tala grow up and I never got the chance.

Me : You miss my father, and not me? Ow, my heart.

Anyway, I guess I'll put this nonsense to an end. I won't bother saying good bye this time around, seeing that you won't care in the end.

Her: Sorry, hun, but the truth hurts. You can't imagine the pain I went though when you told me you stopped loving me.

... and when you declared your happiness after you got rid of me.

Me : If you say so.

As for the declaring happiness, what are you talking about?

Her : After you broke up with me over a PM, I walked to your house, lord only knows why, and I was too scared to knock on the door. While heisitating to knock, and I heard you from inside, in a sing-song voice, rather loud, "I'm so happy, I'm free"

Me : Oh man.

I sang that song to try to convince myself that the decision I made was right. Well, I can imagine your hatred towards me, so I'll conclude this.

This conversation was before I wrote my rants and feelings. If you've read through the story, you'll know about the box and the letter. I originally just emailed her to tell her I left something for her. Then, she responded. That was when I found out I crushed her when she overheard me sing, "I'm free," when she walked to my house.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that she even talks to you like this, means she probably doesn't hate you. If she truelly hated you, she would never reply, let alone ask where and why you are moving. That or she is the weirdest person I've ever seen, I sure wouldn't talk like that if I hated someone. She is obviously just VERY upset, as I said earlier.

If you seriously feel bad for what happend to hear...well, you might want to show some more sympathy. I mean, answering like "If you say so" is probably not what she would want to hear. If you really want to make up with her, you should tell her so, talk to her. And if she doesn't reply to your emails, as I said earlier, just visit her...but don't stalk her, just try once, if she doesn't want to make up...All you can say to your self is "Well, I tried" and you'll have to live with that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sicron said:
The fact that she even talks to you like this, means she probably doesn't hate you. If she truelly hated you, she would never reply, let alone ask where and why you are moving. That or she is the weirdest person I've ever seen, I sure wouldn't talk like that if I hated someone. She is obviously just VERY upset, as I said earlier.
She is weird, I would know, its one of the reasons why I cared for her so much. She was weird, like me. Anyway, I was amazed that she did reply, because I did send her earlier messages asking how she was doing, and she didn't reply. She might be, but I find it a bit hard to believe.

Sircon said:
If you seriously feel bad for what happend to hear...well, you might want to show some more sympathy. I mean, answering like "If you say so" is probably not what she would want to hear. If you really want to make up with her, you should tell her so, talk to her. And if she doesn't reply to your emails, as I said earlier, just visit her...but don't stalk her, just try once, if she doesn't want to make up...All you can say to your self is "Well, I tried" and you'll have to live with that.
I did call once, I didn't explain myself for the break up though. I called, and said, "I'm sorry for all the pain that I've caused you, and I hope you forgive me." She didn't say anything, and hung up. After that, I did the box thing.

Best answers
Fatality,
Like I said, communication, if you two had talked more about what each other was feeling, you could have avoided the whole mess, even if you broke up, you wouldn't have hurt each other so much. You both basically got defensive and put up shields to protect yourselves.
You are going to probably need to swallow some pride, and make an apology to her, even if you don't want to. It sounds like you hurt her every bit as much as you got hurt, maybe more. Talk to her about it. It will help both of you, and if you did/do love her, it will be the right thing to do, no regrets man, trust me. If you decide not to do any of this then thats it. The door is closed, you have made your decision, you have decided I am done, I am moving on, I won't think about it anymore. I think you'll go with the former than the latter.
Again, I am sorry this happened to you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Don't be sorry, its not your fault.

By the way, check the post above you. I did apologize to her.

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Do something smart.
Start by:
Linking her to this thread.
Do it.
Do it now.
Actually that would be one of the smartest tips said on this thread. But dont expect any miracles that would happen in movies...
Btw how long has it been since you broke up?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Jariroth said:
Actually that would be one of the smartest tips said on this thread. But dont expect any miracles that would happen in movies...
Btw how long has it been since you broke up?
A few months. I'm not sure if I should link her to the thread, I'm afraid to talk to her. Hehe, I swear, some of the things that happen in my life make it seem like a movie.

Best answers
Fatality said:
A few months. I'm not sure if I should link her to the thread, I'm afraid to talk to her.
Well, she needs to know your reasons one way or another. If she doesnt know why you broke up with her in the first place, you cant expect him to understand you. Your gonna regret it in the end if you dont make your feelings clear to her.
It's not easy to rebuild a relationship if she doesnt understand the the both sides of the story.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the end if she's acting like that there's no way you'll ever work it out, unless she comes to it on her own terms. No ammount of persuasion and talking will make a permanent difference, in the end thats all manipulation, and manipulation only takes you so far. The foundation must be strong or the house will fall, rushing the job or using inadequate materials will lead to desaster - my own little metaphor.

Okay, Im not trying to be harsh towards you here but really, depression is a waist of time, it accomplishes nothing, pisses you off, your friends and family too, and also leads to stupid dessicisons. Hurting yourself is not only escapism but a cry for help, and believe me nobody truely values it as a valid form of emmotional response. Drugs sex and alcohol are only good when taken with the right attitude, doing it as an escape is the worst choice you can make, next time you wanna do any of them do it for positive reasons, if its to forget about something you're just making your problems alot worse. Depression is a state of mind, you can overcome it by just looking at things in a different light, hope is the ultimate way to combat depression. Take things with a grain of salt, sure things sometimes are bad, but look at how long your life has spanned, and how much is ahead. The future is entirely what you make of it, dont limit yourself to one or two ideals, there's infinate possibilities out there you just have to try.

In my very little experience, girls come and go, and you cant ever change their mind, whats certain is you can learn from the experiences, cherrish the good ones and learn from the bad. There's always plenty of girls out there who are just as special, you just gotta find the right one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay heres my story i know a girl for like 4 moths, i met her on gaia and we became friends now we talk on the webcam about 2-3 hours a day(she lives in the country next to mine but her parents are from my country), i realy like her and she thinks i'm a real funny guy and she said i'm cool and cute..i don't know if she realy means that like in a relationtip.

We have alot in things in comon so we never get bored one with each other, i realy like her but i don't know if she feels about me how i fell about her, and i'm afraid that if i tell her this she whill think that all the time i wanted to get her, she sais that her classmates are mean to her (I hacked about 8 of them, and fried theyr CPU) and she realy was happy and thanked me very much, her class mates don't see her as an apealing girl but i see her as the beautifull girl i ever saw, i mean shes got it all, shes smart, funny and beauthifull
i don't know if she would like me as a bf but i don't know how can i find out.......

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
In my very little experience, girls come and go, and you cant ever change their mind, whats certain is you can learn from the experiences, cherrish the good ones and learn from the bad. There's always plenty of girls out there who are just as special, you just gotta find the right one.
That has to be the best thing I've heard all day. It really picked me up. Thank you for the support.

Although, as much as I hate to admit it, I want someone to spend my life with. I know it's hard to find that special someone while you're young, but I just like to have someone there.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LionHeart said:
(I hacked about 8 of them, and fried theyr CPU) and she realy was happy and thanked me very much
How did you pull this off?

LionHeart said:
i don't know if she would like me as a bf but i don't know how can i find out.......
You can find out by asking her.

Bruce Lee said it best, "Take what you need and rid yourself of what you don't need". In this case, take the experience and find out how to learn from it, and rid yourself of the depression, sorrow, etcetera.

Best answers
Fatality said:
That has to be the best thing I've heard all day. It really picked me up. Thank you for the support.

Although, as much as I hate to admit it, I want someone to spend my life with. I know it's hard to find that special someone while you're young, but I just like to have someone there.
It will happen, just be patient, again focus on some other things in your life right now, it helps.

Glad to see you feeling better. (we all want someone there) Friends are a great way to fill the void (most of the time)

Lionheart,

See, you do have someone who cares. My best advice, just keep talking, it doesn't hurt to tell her how you feel, but don't hit her upside the head with - hey baby, i think i love you - that is a surefire way to crash and burn, it will scare her (probably).
Take it slow, and just be open with her, tell her some of the things you have told us about her. I am sure she will appreciate it on any level.
Be careful with your hacking, and admitting it especially on an open forum, i don't want to see anyone here getting in trouble over vengeful things like that.
The only hang up i forsee for you is that you say she is in another country (1 over), depending on how close each of you is to the border, and what your border laws are, it could be difficult getting together until you are a couple years older. Long distance relationships are hard, but not impossible with willing participants. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom