searching trans aura

Best answers
i'm sorry that my first post here is a search post, but i cant go on if i cant find what i search :rolleyes: .

anyway, i'm searching the advanced transformation aura , wich was made several months ago. i mean the last release with 4 , or more , realy big pillars (i hope it is the right word for that o_O ) wich raises into sky, when you are transforming.

thx for reading =)

WhyNot

PS: before the very polite, nice, godlike moderators ^^ think about closing this thread, i want to say that i didnt found a match with the search function
and this is the only section where i am thinking to get an answer (besides my memory said that the aura was released here ).

Best answers
nope, i`ve already tried there.

well, it doesnt look exactly the same, but its better than nothing ^^ . theese pillars are routating when you transform, and go´s veeeeery high into sky

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might be part of EVM or something.

-Karrde-

Best answers
no it cant. it was already on red saiyan. also it was able to download here in the forums. but where are theese old threads ? is there a backup or something like that?

Best answers
ya i remember it... the aura with all the spikes and the title "it makes it more fun to watch"...

Best answers
does you (or somebody) have this aura an could send it me plz, or give me a d/l link? it would be very nice :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean...
majin vegeta aura???
there is a pack in esf-world

Best answers
thx alot for this aura, it wasnt exactly what i searched (the version number was 1.5) but a big thx anyway =)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom