ScrewAttack: Goku vs Superman

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One could argue the bit about frieza. He kinda had krillins help on that one. No krillin no ssj^^;

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One could argue the bit about frieza. He kinda had krillins help on that one. No krillin no ssj^^;
He's talking about Goku's actual strength. Goku was stronger than Piccolo and Freeza, but not Cell or Boo. Well, as a SSJ3 he was on par with Pure Boo, but you get the idea.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wasn't the fat one supposed to be the strongest among the other forms?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I remember he was fat because he absorbed a kai which weakened him and made him childlike

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The philosophical and ethical questions brought up by the Superman comics as he relates to the world and vice versa are far deeper than "DB anything" could ever hope for. I'm just tired of hearing how Goku has such extensive character development when he's basically a Jap clone of the Big S to begin with.
I haven't bothered to go through ALL The posts, but who says this?

DBZ possibly has the most shallow story I've ever seen.

It's entertainment factor was that I was 12, but it makes for great fighting games, since that's all it was about.

There was basically little to no character development outside of transformations, many characters became useless altogether, and there's nothing outside of "Oh no he'll blow everyone up if I don't stop him cuz he's da bad guy".

Discord Member
Best answers

It's entertainment factor was that I was 12, but it makes for great fighting games, since that's all it was about.

There was basically little to no character development outside of transformations, many characters became useless altogether, and there's nothing outside of "Oh no he'll blow everyone up if I don't stop him cuz he's da bad guy".
The same can be said for a lot of other animes, or just animes in general. More often then not, you know the main character will always win the fight. It's not about him winning it it's about how he does it. Also lol @ DBZ no character development? Prince Vegeta was the most stupid, arrogant mother ****er out there for majority of his life. It was his own choice to sacrifice his life to try and save the planet and his family that he has come to love. At the start of DBZ he would never have done this. I do agree with you I do not like how they just let characters fade away into nothing.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

It's a fair point, they do pretty much edit out about a 3rd of the characters.

But as far as story goes, it's not shallow just because a good portion of it is childish.

Best answers
if u want to see a better win from goku watch these series of goku vs everybody
[video=youtube;yPsEdQ9sWFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsEdQ9sWFY[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom