Scouter Idea

Should The Scouter Be Updated To the Suggestion Below?

• YES... DO IT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heh... Like It The Way it Is...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Look That Scouter Is Too Easy... Like As Soon As You Fly By... OMG A RED DOT GO GO GO... Its To Easy... You Should Have It Like In The Show, More Realistic... So When They Fly Or Use Ki Or Power A Beam. The Scouter Beeps And Shows An Arrow To Where He/She(CELL Has 18) and shows an apporximation depending how much power there using (The More Power They Use The More Exact The Arrow Points). And When You Transform The Scouter Goes Crazy... Depending How Far Ya Power Level Climbs...

What Do You Guys Think... It Will be Just When Vegeta Was Looking For Krillin And Gohan On Planet Namek...

Best answers
Beta 1.1 is making the only improvements the scouter needs. Its suppose to be easy tof ind someone. The point of the game is to fight, not search and destroy.

Best answers
But What About The Thrill Of Being Silent... Like In Namek When Gohan Knew They Coudn't Take On Vegeta... So Lower PL Levels Will Have A Chance... Seeing If You Were Gohan And Namek... And Coudn't Take On Vegeta, Or Frieza (God Thank Those Nameks Who Blew Those Scouters) Would You Go In And Get Blasted?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by augrunt
But What About The Thrill Of Being Silent... Like In Namek When Gohan Knew They Coudn't Take On Vegeta... So Lower PL Levels Will Have A Chance... Seeing If You Were Gohan And Namek... And Coudn't Take On Vegeta, Or Frieza (God Thank Those Nameks Who Blew Those Scouters) Would You Go In And Get Blasted?
But if you do have a lower PL, you don't just want to hide or your PL will always stay low... And if everyone has a higher pl than you, when you die your PL will also increase.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I wouldn't mind if your dot was minimized while running or standing. It would add at least a little more of a surprise factor to the fight, since those little dots usually represent dead opponents.

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
But if you do have a lower PL, you don't just want to hide or your PL will always stay low... And if everyone has a higher pl than you, when you die your PL will also increase.

No... thats Why We Add A New Bar... You Know The PL Bar... There Will Be A Like (Thinking) What You Appear Bar... AL (Appearance Level) Thats What You Will Look Like When You Aren't Flying Etc... And Depending Of The Ammounts You Decrease Your Real PL It Will Take Longer To Regain it... So Say Im Goku With 1mil

i Hide it to 500,000... it takes me 100,000 per second to power up. so the guy practically has 5 seconds to shoot me dead until i have my full power. remmeber the cell saga when they stayed ssj through days so they wont waste energy powering up?. thats what im talking about. When You Also Power Up To Your MAX PL It wastes Ki...

Mog

Best answers
tis a good idea... like it always is, every time it gets posted on these forums... o_O

not necessarily in beta1.1 :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think this will be in... the scouter you see in the HUD is not an actual scouter, it's just a representation of the Dragonball Radar and Ki sensing.

Best answers
But Blade... I'm The Most Fanatic About DBZ... I Really Like To See that In The Game... I Love That Scouter... You Should See It As I Explained Above? Would You get Blasted?

Best answers
also an idea for the scouter they could show not only people...but beams as well.:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not everything can be coded like it is in the show.... if you think it can then why dont you try?
its hard to read your writing Because Every Next Word Is Capitalized

things arent as easy as it seems.... im not trying to flame you or anything, but even if your a big fanatic, not everything can be done the way it is.... we're always asking when 1.1 is out.... and then we ask for it to be better. their doing their best to meet our expectations, or so i think, but esf has come a long way since alpha. someone has suggested first person scouter, but i don't know if it will be in... im doubting it will.... but like Morrone said, their gonna change it.....

i don't know what it will be like, and i dunno if anyone else does. hopefully its gonna be better

Best answers
im with sonic boyster (me agree with him on anything? GASP!!!) on this one, there are several times that i have come across people that I couldn't fight, it would be nice if you were only visible on the scouter if you moving or doing anything aggressive. So if you were typing in game, people would not beable to pick you up on the scouter and slap you around. Or if you were walking your dot would be very small. This would also help the newbs a bit to if there was something like a PL filter that would only show you the people that were stronger and like, 100,000 PL lower than you, on you scouter. So the weaker characters(read:newbs) would get a break.

Best answers
I say that is a great idea for the scouter
at the moment the scouter is not a true dipiction of what it was in the show and I was disapointed about that

Best answers
Ummm, wouldn't it be too easy if you can see the beams?
I mean, they can see every attack coming, just pressing the zanzoken button is sufficient to dodge it.
That'll be very cheap if you know where everything is.

Best answers
yea! i like what augrunt suggest it will be good to make an arrow point to where the beam is from or i would like to suggest maybe not beams but the scouter will point to people with the highest pl
so they can powerup faster.:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by vegeta0111
also an idea for the scouter they could show not only people...but beams as well.:\
ehhh they dont do that in the real show so why do it here?o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStIc~ShAdOw
ehhh they dont do that in the real show so why do it here?o_O
I repeat: "the scouter you see in the HUD is not an actual scouter, it's just a representation of the Dragonball Radar and Ki sensing"
In DBZ, they CAN sense beams coming at them... so that was a valid suggestion :p

Best answers
I can sense beams coming towards me, its called listening to the sound of "Kamehame" scrambling to find him and then hitting block

lol

I think whether its the scanner, or the power levels, that it should rise when you go SSJ. The reverse of what happens when your below 10 health. Rather than it just suddenly hitting a new number, because it defeats the purpose of powering up if you instantly jump from 5 mil to 10 mil (with vegeta at least). Maybe when you transform your power level goes up by a certain amount, but until you hold say...the powerup button, and the boost button at the same time, it doesnt rise up to its full potential, ie: Vegeta goes SSJ at 2 million, he jumps to 4 million instantly, what if it went to 3 million, but if you held both of those buttons it would rise to 4 million. that way, if you wanted to keep your powerlevel low for a bit, it would work...the only way to drop it back down though would probably have to be to descend, then reacend and do it again.

back on the main subject though, I like the scouter as it is, but if it was possible, I'd like to see it glitch every once in a while, such as show wrong powerlevels, show numbers jumping all over the place, maybe even have it shatter if your powerlevel is say...5 million lower than the person. (they'd have to be powering up though.) and you could get a new one with the dragonballs, or just find them in random spots like senzu beans. or they could just come back after one minute. either way I've rambled on long enough, hope someone gets some good ideas from my input and maybe some of it will make the next release.

Edit: Sorry I didnt realize this was a month old, I'm using the search button and wasnt paying attention to post dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom