Scientists recover T. rex soft tissue

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
interesting, i wonder if they can take the dna and clone it =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/casts Life2.

Seriously, clone one and let it lose. It would be cool, I don't care if it kills, you'll never see something like that again.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf are they gonna use for a host though? a crocodile?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want one for a pet. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Certainly an interesting day in science.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think theyd need a host... not that I know much about cloning, but dont dinosaurs come from eggs?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it won't be long till they revive it and all hell brakes lose as it would go on a rampage. FELLOW HUMANS , RUN FOR YOUR F**KING LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There goes any chance of having a rational conversation....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then Gordon Freeman would show up and kill em all with the help of Barney (points to avy)

but really, that would be so awesome to clone their dna, what are the chances of finding another of of them dino tissue

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
frsrblch said:
There goes any chance of having a rational conversation....
There goes any chance of having a spam free thread

My thoughts are it's about time damn there cloning sheep thats what we need in this world more sheep we cant tell apart. Nah dinos would be cool to see like keep one in a zoo or soemthing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how we all just assumed they are gonna just clone the T-rex, regardless of the fact that we have no idea if it's even possible.

Speaking of which, maybe cloning it wouldnt be such a good idea, I mean we all know what happened at the end of Jurrasic Park 2.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hm...if it was possible to clone it, they should genetically engineer it so people can buy lil 12 inch midget t-rex's. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Hm...if it was possible to clone it, they should genetically engineer it so people can buy lil 12 inch midget t-rex's. :D

I'd buy one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WARNING: Keep away from children and small mammals.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to answer the question about cloning, all you would need is an unfertilised egg of any kind with a similar dna pattern, and you can inject the rex chromosomes into it. other than that its really trial and error.

and i would love a midget rex, but id want one thats a little bigger than me, which i would raise from birth, and eventually learn to ride!

(i miss that show: dinoriders >;[)

Best answers
In a serious note, they died for a reason, they should be left alone. Everything and anything dies for a reason. They died, man, in my opinion, should stop trying to be god, and trying to give live to other things that were once dead. It's just like the alaska oil case, Since they have oked the drilling of oil in Alaska, the habitat of deer, i think it was deer, not for sure, but it was some animal, anyways it's was its breeding ground, now that the congress has oked it, it will ethier die out or move to another area, and man will be like in 20 years, "dummmmmm, where did the deer go-did?".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they could use it for medical science , that's what i emagine , ther'e already using wallabies and kangaroos for medical science for their fluids they produce for people that body's don't produce enough of a certain chemical in their body

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OubliezJe said:
In a serious note, they died for a reason, they should be left alone. Everything and anything dies for a reason. They died, man, in my opinion, should stop trying to be god, and trying to give live to other things that were once dead. It's just like the alaska oil case, Since they have oked the drilling of oil in Alaska, the habitat of deer, i think it was deer, not for sure, but it was some animal, anyways it's was its breeding ground, now that the congress has oked it, it will ethier die out or move to another area, and man will be like in 20 years, "dummmmmm, where did the deer go-did?".
That's pretty much like saying let's take all the scientific achivements in medicine in the past few years and send them to the dark sside of the moon. No need trying to cure people that means we are playing God. I feel everything is ok within a limit if they have this technology good for them aslong as they dont abuse it they are fine

*Post does not contain my actual thoughts im just trying to play the devils advocate to his post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom