Scatter Shot issues

Best answers
ok, here's an issue that i read from some1 else, just posting it here so every1 can see

Here's the issue: Scatter shot, im my opinion should be made so that it "Freezes" (also the other guy/girl's opinion") so that u get a better attack. i think this is what he means. so like right now, if you move, the whole thing messes up when right clicking. and i personally would like it better if Piccolo's SCS (scattershot--scs made by me :) ) freezes" so here's the plan

piccolo fires lots of ki balls (imo, it should have a faster fire rate?) into the air and then when first right clicking, the current set of ki balls out in the air freezes, then the right clicking them to the desired area would make them all follow and detonate at that target so it formes kinda like a cage.

Although you might say 'oh, that retard! didnt he know that you can just teleport out of it?' well, yeah i know, but what if u made it so that the ki balls are really big--OR it makes the teleportation key disabled or inflict certain dmg when teleporting.

hm....this seems like it would cause a great deal of lag.....and spam.....but this tech should be used in two modes IMO. like pressing one key for the really rapid fire of ki balls, then blah blah with fewer dmg-or the heavy and really slow dmging one.

oh well, this IS a suggestion! ^-^;;

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem with your suggestion is that there really isn't any time for building "cages of energy" in a game this fast paced. Perhaps it would work against someone who had just fired a signature attack, but it would be pretty easy to just fly out of it, without even zanzokening. At the speed the ki blasts are moving too, they would just freeze in a line from your hand to near the target... not really a cage. I think they should just increase the velocity of the scatter blasts themselves to give people less time to fly out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom