Scatter Shot and Renzoku Changes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Scatter Shot

I think it would be cool if the balls went out in an arc a little ways and stopped, like when picc does his hellzone grenade attack on 17. Then you could left click and fire them, like kame torpedos.

-Renzoku (Vegeta's ki blast thing)

Dont know what its called :(
I think the art should be changed from ki blasts, mroe ki should be fired, and it should be fired faster and longer. I can fidn no real use for it other than making little black marks all over terrain.

-no rocky i havent made 2 previous threads concerning the exact same thing and wasnt banned for it :yes:

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
-Scatter Shot

I can fidn no real use for it other than making little black marks all over terrain.
Hah. I was thinking that today..trying to make it worth using....i failed. Any change would probably be a good one...I would say personally fire about 8 more ki blasts and slightly faster

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegetas renzoku energy dan doesnt really come in handy anymore unless you time it and have a good judge of distance

for example if a goku character is charging a spirit bomb if your able to judge it right you can get a ki blob on him almost immediately and keep the blob going until he lets the spirit bomb explode or if he drops lower and waits for the ki blob to explode just shoot a beam at your own ki blob and destroy him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually think Scattershot is fine as it is because of how little ki it uses and the no-charge. Right-click to make the balls focus to a point is ok as well, just hold down left-click for a bit, then right-click, rinse and repeat.

Renzoku was awesome in 1.1 but they ruined it in 1.2, it's pretty much a given that it's going to be changed in some way for 1.3, whether that be shooting straight, lower ki cost, or hopefully both.

Best answers
No one finds scattershot useful?

That's quite odd. If I knock some one back I ALWAYS pull out scatter shot and try to make them take a few...

If I knock some one to the ground via a throw or a kick , Scattershot saves the day....Lots of KI blasts that go where I want them to. Even if it's just 2 or 3 hits...It's easier than a SBC missing completely.

The mobility is also a factor...If I find some one that isn't paying attention to me I can zip around and fling these things at him...or even let them go right past him and have them attack from another direction...Not as devastating as a sbc to the face, but you can rack up some damage before having to melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toll said:
No one finds scattershot useful?
Me said:
I actually think Scattershot is fine as it is
I do find it useful, it certainly makes up for Piccolo's major shortcoming (speed) without overpowering him. Unfortunatley, the same cannot be said for Renzoku :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you noticed how if you shoot like 8 scatter things..... and right click.... 6 of them explode immediately and only 2 shoot.

Its good for just shooting straight at some1 if they are on the ground.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are bugs with scattershot, but eh, scattershot is a little too power imo >_> constant ki blasts you can hit with everyone and fire 2-3 per second, all doing 7 damage +/- depending on powerlevel... they cost hardly any ki too. Scattershot is the only reason i ever play as piccolo =\

vegeta's renzoku should be so much more like scattershot, but with a ki blob >_< and no secondary fire to aim, just click and fire! but with less shots per second than scattershot and does less hit damage

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Renzoku should be a lot faster than scattershot, and there should be a lot more shots fired. Obviously, it shouldnt do as much damage.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scattershot is funb as hell, shooting blast at random places and coming all t ogether, strong too. But I wish it was more fight freindly, like after you shoot them, right click once, they stay in place, and should stay there until you right click again, lose all your ki, or die. You SHOULD be able to switch to a non ki attack why they are suspended in air, so when you melee someone, just switch to scattershot to pummel them with the blast. And since this is such a boost to the move, he wouldn't get it until he took off his cape.

Rezenku is an ugly attack in the game in my opinion. In budokai 3 or the show, they are cluttered, shoot more and for a longer length of time. The charge up should be the pose of budokai 3, take a little bit longer, and rain down dozens of ki blast for about 2.5 seconds (if charged to the max)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the current speed of Renzoku is fine, just have it work like Scattershot but fire straighter and tweak for damage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the renzoku charge should be really fast not like it is now where you can hardly get a use out of it

Best answers
Imo : Like scattershot, with the exception that it fires straight. No, they cannot change direction, I just mean the actual application.

Probably throwing out more projectiles, but that seems about how it should go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean.. renzoku is just a waste of ki....

Its like 3/4 of your energy and its innacurate as hell lol.

Its basicly a taunt

Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya, shoot me i'm stupid vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when 1.2 was released, changing Renzoku was one of the first things suggested. Yes, it sucks.

So the general consensus is a faster, more accurate version of scattershot with reduced damage?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should make the art change from the ki blasts, to the art when you deflect a gen beam, with the long tail.

-faster
-longer
-cooler
-less ki jesus
-straight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom