Sasuke [WIP]

JTR

Best answers
I actually got an update:

Weilded it and some fixes...

Ill do something about the toes after I modelled a bit of folds in..

Best answers
Argh, the face is scaring me (not because it's bad but because everything else is poly-colored)

The pants, near the crotch looks weird. Instead of making it round maybe make it more... sharp? If you understand what I mean. Right now it's like and upside-down U but should be more like and upside-down V?

G
looks good, head band may be a lil too big, mostly the metal part, and also he should have that bandage around his leg. (right leg, left from front angle)

Best answers
Well, the model is getting pretty good, i would say u should tweak a bit of the back part of the hair, its a bit more random and a little(and i mean LITTLE :p) bigger than that i think. The neck is nice :)

Best answers
Naruto mod anyone? and where can i get this modeling prog. it seems fairly easy to use with little training, im knowledgeable but im impatient.... i really wanna try a model.. like akamaru !! LOLZOMG SNEND

Best answers
ontopic : not bad jtr keep it up :cool: but to be honest i dont see how that is 3500 tris even with the wire

offtopic : Nixation, if u thinking modeling is fairly easy loooool u must be on something serious hehe but yea trust meh dood even with training modelers still take time to develope def not a overnight things but gl hope to see ya models :yes:

Best answers
alls i do is computers, i have no social life... and i learn fast.

Best answers
Nixation said:
alls i do is computers, i have no social life... and i learn fast.
yeah, good for you. now stop spamming >_>

as for the model.
lol, you think you're done? it's FAR from done, i didn't bother to make a body ref all i can say is use the manga ref for the body..
as for the head.....>_<..

Hope this helps you, but please dont leave the model the way it is now......>=O!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A) who said this is for esf or something?
b) this thread is 2 months old...dont revive old threads

Best answers
This thread is two months old and that model is for a mod, so you wont get your hands on it untill it releases.

edit

You beat me to it Sicron =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom