Samurai Champloo: First 17 eps *Possible Spoilers?*

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what did everyone think? I really liked SC a lot. I thought the animation was extremely smooth and fresh, and there was even some subtle humour here and there. And the sword fight sequences were amazing. It's unfortunate about having to wait until something like Jan 2005 until it starts airing again in Japan, but it will be worth the wait.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Samurai Champloo was/is an awesome anime series. The characters, the action, the impulsiveness behind it - and everything else blends in well.

/me waits for ep 18 in Jan 2005.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What was up with

**********SPOILER**********
Mugen in that one episode where he fought the guy who was able to concentrate his Chi. At the end of the episode, it seemed as if Mugen was also able to use Chi to an extent. I was hoping that the series would develop this further as it continued. Only time will tell I suppose.
**********SPOILER**********

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mugen > Jin

Samurai Champloo is Cowboy Bebop with samurai swords, so I can't deny the awesomeness. If I said anything else, I'd be spoiling it for anyone who hasn't seen it, and that's not my style.

All I'll say is... your missing out. :D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda lost interest with that episode with the Souhei priests, and the decapitated head.. I've tried to watch that whole ep about 5 times, bu get bored out of my mind everytime.. Even if the guy following Mugen is Iruka from Naruto..

Maybe it picks back up, but.. :/ Meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw up to 6, its interesting.. aye GENEON why did they have to license it?! grr..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom