SaiyanPrideXIX's New Powerup Aura

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice indeed, it's got an original look to it. =]

And SaiyanPride.. please stop making threads in ESF Chat, which belong in Miscellanious. You've been around long enough to know this by now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think something's wrong with my IE6...it's been behaving very oddly lately especially with the latest forum changes.

I'll be more cooperative in the future. Apologies, Groovy.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooo its very nice ingame, imo. im definitely using this.
i think it would make a great turbo aura. (there should be an option for 3D or 2D auras for future esf versions :p yea i know, wrong place.)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great in game and doesn't really suck fps like i thought it would. Great job!

Best answers
SaiyanPride, I think I know what your problem with the visibility is, you've set it so there is NO transparency, meaning its a SOLID sprite, I'll show you when I get it working :p

Edit - Done

The wonders of sponge-burn-dodge and transparency never cease to amaze me ^_~ its a good edit of the original sprite. I reward you my friend :]

Best answers
Very well done as usual, no surprise that your work is incredible. GJ m8!

Best answers
Ok now this aura owns ... im gonna use it :p

But I'll also make it more transparent cuz I like it better that way

Very well done SaiyanPride ! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...did you extract it to your ESF/sprites folder with Use Folder Names UNchecked? If you did it with Use Folder Names (or Use Path, whatever it says on older winzip files), and assuming you followed the included instructions, then that would mean when you try to power up the game is looking for the flare.spr file and can't find it, which I assume would make it freeze up or go ape**** or some such.

Check your ESF/sprites folder and make sure there's not a separate ESF/sprites folder in it. If there is, delete it and re-extract the flare.spr file into your ESF/sprites folder, and before going into the game, go in there and make sure the flare.spr file is in the ESF/sprites directory for certain.

That should be the only problem, far as I can tell.

Best answers
awesome, anyone know how to change the powerup sounds? i dont think it sounds right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He just replace the powerup sound with another one. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom