Ryoko's signature thread.

Best answers
looks very very very nice though i think the time before the text pops up is a little long but thats one hell of a sig. How about you give me some of those skills?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice! I really like it! I was here when you first joined and I thought you were good then, but now that I look back on it, you've doubled in greatness. Goodj ob, keep it up!

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko

Animation!
Ryoko is so cool. I don't her as much as Ryo-Ohki though. Why is it called "Boo"? The animation looks nice, but why so many pictures in it? V.B. would like it, she likes things big and fancy. That colored picture to the right is a nice touch. Kinda looks like OWA's though. VERY GOOD!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sig transcends just the animated text. In itself, it is quite the impressive image. I like it!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Ryoko. You have really out done yourself this time. I have probably said that before. But it's just beautiful.

/me starts to weep softly.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm not bad, allthoug I like ur current one better, animation isn't as good as one of ur last animations, I might be the only one, but I think that font doesn't fit in, also slightly too small if u compare to the rest of the sig (?)... the bg is nice, the pic on the right high quallity, so that's just good like always :)

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Another sig with animation ^.^
I like this one cause of the colours :p

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the animation on both are nice, allthough the font is still too small for my liking + not fitting?

other then that, u've made better bg's , I think u can improve on that, allthough probally u focussed more on animation this time

grtz Naz

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, nice sigs m8, loveing the animiation I am.

Best answers
:shocked: that sig awsome GJ man:shocked: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Well I made a sig with no anime in it ^^
Might try and add something to it but what do you think?

EDIT:

Anime version \o/

Which do you think is better?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, surely the sig is nice ^^
but i like your old style better ...

Best answers
:|
Ryoko isn't Ryoko without Ryoko in Ryoko's sig :|
so i like the anime style better

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the new sig, its good, and I c ur adapting a new style, but this product... just doesn't work out somehow, the one without the picture has cool gfx and everything, but I find it waayyy too plain/empty, the one with ryoko doesn't have that problem, but there's the prob that the ryoko pic doesn't fit in, but keep it up, the bg is very good I like the style too, u just need to get better at the style /me thinks

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Any ideas on how I can finish it off? I was going to animate my name it it somehwre..

Don't worry people, more Ryoko sigs coming up next ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think u should add anymore pics, but an animation would be cool, how about..

the letters, R Y O K flash afew times in random place on the sig and then "R Y O K O" come on at the end, then fades out, rince and repeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom