[RUMOR] ESF FINAL RELEASE DATE REVEALED???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol,all i am reading in the Tittle is Rumors.
Edit: Is he doing anything illegal? Now that i searched his channel,he seems to not have any copyright issues+ he is a partner o-o.
Hes not doing anything illegal. But if people believe him, then be prepared for a lot of new registered users pissed off about why the game isnt out.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Not gonna lie,i know the guy,we used to play Dragon Ball Online together,i believe he is doing a great thing by spreading ESF over the world.More people yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Aug 2012
Layne said:
actualy, we constantly do our portion of work, it could be faster, but we reached a point where we don't add new stuff, and concentrate on the final release. The point where we stoped adding new stuff and concentrated on the more important stuff was reached long ago, right now i can load the game, choose from a variety of finished maps, choose from a variety of finished/polished models, with houndreds of individual animations ( all hail DT ) and play for several hours
using finished meele , beams, transformations etc, and have all of that rendered with a a stunning new lighting/texture/audio/composition and fx quality which we upgraded soooo much, and puted sooo much work on. it's just, the main "core" element behind the whole game works, we just don't have all the content, and we don't wanna do like 2 or 3 releases, with new models and maps, we wanna prepare a solid release. We could release the game with a few fine maps and models of quality you won't even find in the actual ps3 games, all that works, we show that in a few videos. It's just a matter of content, which we want to gather as much as possible for 1 big release, i don't know a release date, no one on the team knows, but for me, christmass 2012 is possible : )
http://bit.ly/SJOLd0

Aug 2012
Layne said:
Well, uhm, as i said earlier, a huge portion of the game is done, i was playing today for like 1 h with lot's of characters and on a few maps, im not saying that to make your waiting suck even more, just to make a point that ESF 1.3 is realy done in a huge percentage. It's stable, fun to play, just how we aimed for it to be, there are few things which are missing, and that's what keeping as from a release, as i said eariler, from how i see things, it could be possible to release on christmas or even sooner. Maybe im wrong, couse i don't see the code behind the whole thing, but on second though , i can't be as that far off from my calculations, couse everytime i play the game, it seems mostly completed, stuff is missing, but we are definetly closer to the point where we can think about releasing. But i only clean here, so the release decision is not on me hah. Im just sharing my honest point about what i see when i play the current inteam version, i think you guys deserve that.
http://bit.ly/QLLjIC

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not gonna lie,i know the guy,we used to play Dragon Ball Online together,i believe he is doing a great thing by spreading ESF over the world.More people yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Nothing against him uploading our vids. I like that news spreads like that. But i am worried that him saying the release is on newyears will turn out really badly.

EDIT:

Adam said "For me" meaning the map department. There is more to it than that. And Adam isnt really to much in to checking gameplay design documents and their implementation.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Nothing against him uploading our vids. I like that news spreads like that. But i am worried that him saying the release is on newyears will turn out really badly.

EDIT:

Adam said "For me" meaning the map department. There is more to it than that.
Wut he just uploaded another vid.
[video=youtube;MEFqbTAf5XQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEFqbTAf5XQ[/video]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This thread is full of gold lines.

No. I just found the source. Apperantly someone who is uploading the vids we release to youtube has been saying hes a tester and the game releases on newyears.
then...immediately after...
Realy ? ESF 1.3 Release on newyears?
Lol,all i am reading in the Tittle is Rumors.
Edit: Is he doing anything illegal? Now that i searched his channel,he seems to not have any copyright issues+ he is a partner o-o.
hell yeah tittle rumors

Also, it's not New Years, the release date was said to be January 14th, 2013, PM Grega and Skyrider for more information.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Do you want me to tell him anything?I am speaking with him on Skype atm. z.z

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, it's not New Years, the release date was said to be January 14th, 2013, PM Grega and Skyrider for more information.
Oh dont you give people any ideas. My inbox is full as it is.

As for the topic. It seems like a misunderstanding. Should be cleared up now.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Man, you sure are a detective. Thank god we have you and not the team to confirm the fact that this rumor was created by someone not involved with the team. Please carry on and continue trying to uncover the evil secrets that the team has hidden.
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

The new logo and the latest screenshots suggest that the game is done.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

The new logo and the latest screenshots suggest that the game is done.
I'm being sincere, you're an amazing detective man. I'm glad that you came to the conclusion that the game is finished despite the fact that there are still multiple characters that still need to be done, as well as playable levels and I'm sure multiple features.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a strong desire to close this thread. I added a rumor tag to the title because we need to tone it down a little. I have no idea what's coming on New Years, but it's probably just a trailer.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im with Sub. The thread has run its course.

The questions are answered and its becoming spammy.

So its time to lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom