Best answers
role playing will be heaps cool when advanced melee comes out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All right, the new site link is....

esfrp.shorturl.com

Have fun!

Best answers
ya im looking forward, espieccialy if we can get a linux server up, at all the time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once again, if your going to be part of this, tell me your nickname, your rank (dont be like owner... second owner... third owner... boss...), and other info such as email address, first name, age (not required). Send them to me.

omg... it edits my email addres...

Best answers
well i'll give u a hunk up there:
first check out this host:
http://www.web1000.com
if you sign up there u can activate a (no-banner / pop-up ads) forum (it ony contains one or 2 links)
secondly.. geocities sucks and its just an idea to drop it. And you'll get FTP acces (but only for one person)
now secondly go to:
http://www.dot.tk
and get a GOOd short url... it's free and the only thing u got to do is stay active and get 30 hits a month.

well hoped that helped ya.. (but borrowing design and ripping it is the same)
so i hope you guys make your selves a good one..
if you can't maybe i could 'try' not a master but at times ... good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you just shut up. I am not taking their work and saying its mine. Incase you didn't know, Anything with their logo on it goes to their site. So just be quit. Im sorry for that.

Best answers
it would be 2 complex and complecated the point of a rp most of the time is quest the only reasonable quest i see is gather the dragon balls, learn to fly, shoot ki, and some such as that...
it would be online so its considered a mmorpg...
we need wayyyyyyy more then 8 chars to have a mmorpg....
it would have to become a totally diffrent mod

Best answers
no need to call it an mmorpg, mmorpg means MASSIVELY multiplayer online rpg
why not just say morpg (multiplayer online rpg) instead? and there could be quite a bit of fun to it...
IE: Vegeta duel against a much weaker Goku, Goku gains more pl per hit than Vegeta since in the lvl he will be weaker, and when pl's are close, have a kame vs gallit gun ps...

Best answers
Originally posted by lost
well i'll give u a hunk up there:
first check out this host:
http://www.web1000.com
if you sign up there u can activate a (no-banner / pop-up ads) forum (it ony contains one or 2 links)
secondly.. geocities sucks and its just an idea to drop it. And you'll get FTP acces (but only for one person)
now secondly go to:
http://www.dot.tk
and get a GOOd short url... it's free and the only thing u got to do is stay active and get 30 hits a month.

well hoped that helped ya.. (but borrowing design and ripping it is the same)
so i hope you guys make your selves a good one..
if you can't maybe i could 'try' not a master but at times ... good.
web1000.com is a fine host (used it a few times for minor sites) but the forum I wouldn't use (I don't mind yabb but I prefer invision of phpBB) mainly because it has "This forum is hosted by web1000.com" everywhere, and shorturl.com is the better shortURL since they _ask_ you to add a link or pop-up (which i've never done and never gotten in trouble, so have alot of others) BTW Cell, i'll help if I can, you already know my AIM name so just drop me a message.

Best answers
I think that would be an awesome idea, but if we had to use what we have now to make the roleplaying, how would that work?

Best answers
DBZ and rp'ing? cool i'll do it, I love rp'ing if u do to go here www.allrpg.com then visit the link on the left entitled althanas.

Best answers
Yes it would be better to get a linux host to host it all the time and get gms since all these events for me are popping out of no where by the second

Best answers
Originally posted by Dark_Trunks
I'd love to be involved in that, but being in Australia, I'd probly get pinged to death.... :(
i in NZ :D where r u in aus ??

and RP stuff is cool :D i did it in jk2 O_O

and haha I register so long ago but not much post : P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, if you asked to be a part of this, you ARE. :) Congrats. Now, if you already are a part, as you can see by new member page layout, I need your name, age, and email address. Please tell it here as soon as possible. I dont upgrade page frequently as you can see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like everyone to submit buttons, pictures, backgrounds, anything youd like to be on the site. I feel bad about taking esforces.com's pictures. Everyone who does this will be listed on the site. Submit them to me... here .

if the email comes up as
Sending to : d****[email protected]
its really d d i c k e n s @ ec.rr.com ok?

Also the current things we need are :
Buttons : Team, News, Forums, Suggestions.
Backgrounds : Maybe something with ESF in the background ^^
Top Logo : Maybe a little the same but with ESF Roleplaying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom