Roleplaying Server

Best answers
I could host a rping server, i got admin mod know commands maybe not all though and can use them to keep order
No there will not be a pass if i host inless its special
If i host i will have 2 other admins help me keep order or maybe 3 it all depends on what people are doing
i maynot be able to host alot but if i do its usually atleast 1 hour

pm me or something if you want me to try to get a server up, i am not going to try making a server if no one is going to join

Best answers
Well I'll (of course) join the server, i guess it wont have a password. But if people are running around ruining our events then ban em o_o

Best answers
and of course ill join, it sounds like the best idea ever, I CANT WAIT, im so impatiant, and just ban em if they play like "normal" ESF or they just run around

Best answers
Exactly my Dannish friend ;P.

Now, for the server, Filko it would be nice if you did host it, I wouldn't mind the no password thing but make sure you have some kind of power to BAN people who act like complete idiots and ruin the whole entire event. We really need our own forumn for this o_O!

Except I have no clue how to set up a forumn or anything so if someone knows how to do that, it would be nice :D!

Best answers
k ill try that, and do u have MSN or YIM or AIM or ICQ, plz tell me u have AIM, and not ICQ

Best answers
OK, i will set up the server, i have a site maker (UltraPerfectCel)
so we need 1 or 2 more admins

Best answers
Great, we can talk about this on AIM or something when we're all together or whatnot. My aim is CronoPker and my MSN is *REDACTED BY SHADI UPON REQUEST OF THE USER* :) I can be admin but I hardly know the commands. We'll officialy be the first people to have an RP on ESF. RP as in an RP event & RP Server. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
Well I was bored enough to make a server and customize it a little.
Server IP: 68.3.133.139:27016
Webmod page: http://68.3.133.139:27015/ (very pathetic, needs alot of customization but i'm far too tired to do that at the moment)
It's not running Adminmod, instead I use AMX. The password is rp so join if you want.
Enjoy.

Best answers
Theres a problem with me hosting, it won't be hosted all the time since of all the event happening, but i will host it there and then

Best answers
Originally posted by UltraPerfectCel
Fliko visit the new site yet?
wtf? O_O not my mather though.. but the team should see that site... it's 'completely ripped' don't know if they got permission but i guess not.

thought i should add that this is going off-topic anyway...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The site is not meaning to rip anything, I am just burrowing them for a theme for the roleplaying server.

If they ask me to delete it I will...

Best answers
Alright we have a site and a forum but the current forum has popups and a huge banner. If anyone can make a good forum without banners/popups (I dont know ANYTHING about forums) then please tell me. As for the website, yes it's under heavy construction.

Best answers
i can make it, but i just wanted 2 make 1 quick, ill make a good forum, and get the TEAM section up, cuzz im 1 of em :p, and oh ya the site looks good, GJ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need help with the Team pages, if you are wanting to be in this site, contact me here. I will respond, add you to the site, as soon as possible. Thanks for all the commitment. I think this will be going good.:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom