Roleplaying Server

Best answers
We should have a roleplaying server (of course with a password) where we create "rp events" and have fun. By roleplaying I dont mean

*Does a kamehameha and kills the enemy then goes SSJ*

I mean, an actual made up story with battles that have a point. This wont attract most of you but there has to be -someone- that likes roleplaying. If so, post here, we can get a server up and do it. Of course, we'll need an admin that knows the commands, im just some idiot ;P

Best answers
i have heard of this before, people do play it sometimes, sadly enough esf isnt a roleplaying game (or atleast i would think it s fun:p) so you should come up with the story yourself and everything should work out ....

Best answers
We should have a roleplaying server (of course with a password) where we create "rp events" and have fun.
ya sounds like a good idea... i have 2 admit sumthing... i love it

*Does a kamehameha and kills the enemy then goes SSJ*
lol that sounds stupid *FIRE KAME WAVE AND GO SSJ GOKU OR ELSE U CANT BEAT CELL*

I mean, an actual made up story with battles that have a point. This wont attract most of you but there has to be -someone- that likes roleplaying. If so, post here, we can get a server up and do it.
ya i think i can get a server up, a DEDICATED, but there is alot of lag when i played there

Of course, we'll need an admin that knows the commands, im just some idiot ;P
ya that is a good idea... no wait its cool... ill learn all the commands and then ill be the ADMIN, yay... no wait i dont have time, SOB

and sry for the long post, and laMM is right make the hole story ur self, could take sum time, but WTH (what the heck)... so what shall i say now... i know... nothing

Best answers
Well, its not one story. Event wise, we just brain storm and idea, get on, have fun. Thats pretty much how it goes, this is DBZ, dbz had a story. Yeah yeah, the game wasn't meant for RP wise things or a story but that doesnt mean we can't have one. I'm tired just doing the same old thing; Log onto the server; Pointlessly fight; Boom done.

Best answers
ya ur right, i think i can help ya brianstorm... :p shall we also mind map :confused: :confused: :confused:

Best answers
Well, I think it would be a bit limited, seeing as how you can't set lives and/or PL figures. Try it out, anyway.

Best answers
ya we... i will if XxCronoxX the unknown guy will

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you really wanted to do that, you'd probably have to go make a site, give out the passwords to people who are REALLY interested, and make a dedicated server, or else it just won't work...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome idea, I could be Cell!!!

I could try making free site with geocities!O_O O_O

Best answers
I'd love to be involved in that, but being in Australia, I'd probly get pinged to death.... :(

Best answers
ya, we could only give it 2 thhose who r interesed, and if they then just starts playing notmal ESF, we could kick or ban em, cuz it should be rp, and i can also get a free site at geocities, if i want, but i alrdy hosted 6 pages, ops

Best answers
/me what in on this. Looking for a good RP server for a long time.

Best answers
ya me 2, but i found a RP server, but he wouldnt play anymore cuzz after i joined tonz of ppl joined

/ME IS SO FRIKKIN IMPATIENT

Best answers
Hmm, I guess i'll make one but it might lag. I live in Sweden so SSJPrince wouldnt lag too much ;)

Just call me Crono btw, I added the Xx xX's because Crono alone was taken ;_;! Now for the server and stuff, not too much of a big deal, I need someone who knows the commands and everything (plugins and whatever you need to make an ESF server) to just..make it o_o! And as for the brainstorming, it'll be done in game, I call Trunks btw ;). in game we just agree on one idea/story and boom, we do it. Not too hard :D as for the password, I guess this topic will be the one for it all.

Best answers
hey im an Aiustralia and ill lag like a dog, can a be krillen, hes the coolest character and caus of my lag ill get owned just like in the show!

jkn nah the idea sounds good, if you get a server up chuck us the addy of it and ill see what my ping is like, either way i would prefer to be a "crappy" charcter caus when i get owned i can blame it in the character. :D

Best answers
Hehe, it wont be fully RP but it has to make sense. For example, you cant have Krillin vs Super Buu and have Krillin win...It has to be resonable. Maybe we can all start the "reinactment" (spelling?) of the cell games ;) leaving the stupid mr.statan parts out of course @_@!

Best answers
Sorry for the double post but now, I need someone who knows the admin commands, can get a server up, make the max players the max and lock it (if not in the rp event you have to spectate)

Password- I'm going to want it locked so some random idiot doesnt get on and ruin everything. AIM/MSN me (when the server gets up) for the pass but right now I dont know it..actually there is no server o_O!! Who would like to make the server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom