Rezoku question

Best answers
will the rezoku have the ki-blob when it hits something. Im not sure, cause on one hand it would be true to the show if it did (vegeta's freak out sessions) but ki blob is already spammed so much as it is. I dunno

Best answers
doesn't beta1 have the Rezoku with Ki blob allready? I swear that i've made a large Ki blob using that attack that stayed for 10 seconds (ish).

*edit* sorry, read the rest of the post *edit*

maybe the blob won't last so long :D or be less powerful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it's different. You fired normal ki blasts and made a ki blob. This guy is wondering if renzuko energy dan (upcoming technique.... you fire ki blasts *really* fast, and they have trails apparently instead of just being little balls), wondering if it will make ki blobs too, or just explode like say, scattershot.

Wait... will only vegeta get this attack?

Best answers
Vegeta used it the most , and I think it will probably get Ki Blob, cause its like that in the series. Wow im so impressed with ESF so far ^_^ Pitty im on 56k tho...

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's exactly like the ki blast, except the longer you charge, the more fly out. It's pretty fast, think Budokai. It does make a ki blob however it doesn't get very big because not all of the blasts hit the blob in succession.

Best answers
yeah, i hope the ki blob for rezoku is actually bigger since its firing rapid ki blasts really fast

Best answers
hey freedom, does that mean the rezoku's accuracy is gonna be kinda crappy (not crappy as in bad, but crappy as in not as good as ki-blast), well, i guess that makes sense, kinda helps balance it out.

Best answers
i think they shoulw get ride of ki blast, in the show they have never really used it, wat they use that lookes like a ki blast, is attacks like Rezoku and the one picc has, if u consider it

they really just the to ki beams

but thats my opinion

Sound Artist
Best answers
Well personally i think it takes too long to charge up but as a whole it doesn't take that long, and you can move around whilke you charge it up. The accuarcy isn't that off either.

Best answers
I believe goku used the attack against cell in SSJ2 form didn't he? when his arms were moving REALLY fast and he bombarded cell with the beams.. charging speed should be increased in SSJ form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, goku was NOT ssj2 when he fought cell

secondly though, that is correct, he fired some blue beams at cell super fast out of both hands to counter cell's barrage of beams. But I guess they figured vegeta DOES do it way more, so he should get it, although I wouldn't mind if more characters got it...

Best answers
jeezus... so many forms, so little time.. ah well

i think they should give goku the attack, seeing as he does do it.. and i think they should eventually add goten, and just give him a few of gotenks moves to bulk his attack list :)

Best answers
u cantt ADD GOTEN adn give him gotenks moves, because he never does them in the show

adn four to 2000th time
his is only the comical releif in the show, his only person other then gotenks, and to make people laugh

gotenks would be better cause he has the moves, and can go ssj and ssj3

Best answers
well if Vegeta gets renzoku, then i think giving Goku duel generic beams would be good...like a beam fires from one hand, then a few seconds later, another beam fires out from his other hand...

Best answers
like what he did against pikkon....he goes

THERE YOU ARE or GOT YOU or something and then fired a beam from each hand at him

Best answers
I think itd be kinda cool if vegeta screaming was put in during the rezoku (just for fully charged up ones, so it doesnt get too annoying),

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they always use ki blast.I think ki blast are perfect keep it they way they are,and i want vegeta to scream when throwing it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, nice idea. Screaming would be good stuff :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom