Rezoku question

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only effect I see missing from ki bambardments is the smoke. I want to see smoke billowing off somebody after I bring down the pain of 30 consecutive ki blasts.

Best answers
ehhh so would i, cept the half life engine has this little problem with smoke, it causes a hella lotta lag unfortunatly.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe they could change the ki blobs from that bland yellow color to something more earth, or give us the illusion of smoke.

Best answers
that would be cool, dunno howd they do it though. Hmm maybe if they made a special edition versiou when theyre done like beta 2.0 or something or whenever they had some spare time on their hands that was just made for high end computers and that pushed the hl engine to its limits (which i dont know if they are already, maybe they are, in which case, ah well, the games kicks ass anyways)

Best answers
true, the game kicks ass. PLEASE dont add any unessesary lag to the game, my ping in the game is already around 1000, i dont need more (i have a rather ****ty 56k modem)

also, i think gohan should get this new renzoku attack, as he uses it as well in the show (when freiza scewers krillin with his horn etc...) thats just my opinion though ;)

Best answers
i dont know if the rezuko idea is that good...
imho it would be much better like this:
the 2nd fire mode of the ki blast should be faster and with tails (like the rezuko) but it should be activated through a singel push on the attack button, hm like the handguns in cs :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aye, the way things are it sounds like the Renzouku would be repetative. Unless they make regular ki blasts do more damage and remove the ki blobs, alternate attack already gives you a weak renzouku.

Best answers
Constructor your idea has a flaw to it. SOmeone could bind a repetitive fire sequence which will fire 50 blasts almost instantly.

Best answers
no :)
there is a minimum time between the shots
like i said: "like the handguns in cs" :)

Best answers
ME I just can't wait to unleash that on someone. I feel it. Can you? Now will ki blob from teh new move will it look cooler than the normal ki blob being like a more yellowish color instead of more off white type deal???

~RAGE

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since when has a ki blob on the show been yellow?

Best answers
i coulda sworn Vegeta's was not as white colored as in ESF. I could be wrong tho.

~RAGE

Best answers
all i know is that i hope the rezoku is freakin super fast (like vegetas freak out on cell) and that it makes a huugggeee explosion. A cool idea would be that the rezoku will keep firing until you either run out of ki, or you right click and the right click would do the power bomb thing PP was talkin about

Best answers
I like Redsaiyans idea! But if he gets all that in 1 attack then he raelly shouldnt be given a new attack for a while (unless its a weak, but quick attack..... like some super speed boost or something due to rage) vegeta is a good character, one of my favorite..

and hey, trunks needs to be fixed, but i kicked a LOT of ass with just generic beam and burning attack :p

they need to add brolli soooooooooo bad.... but make it a 1 charater per server, thing

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta's Renzouku was also homing on the show, but that would be overkill. It should be fast, and it should make a big explosion, but a big ki blast should be a seperate attack. Think Bid For Power, the big ki blast. Vegeta seems to use that technique more often than the rest on the show as well. Think Bebi Vegeta vs. Goku, drilling Goku into the lake. Big attack, big boom.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be cool if you can charge the rezoku.
Like while your charging, it should go at the speed of two generic
beam charges. But during the charging vegeta powers up. And the
charging doesn't drain ki untill you let it go. Then vegeta will stop
powering up and start throwing rezoku like crazy.

Im suggesting this incase its thrown like the kiblasts :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom