Revolutions Kicked Ass - Critics On Drugs(Lots of Spoliers)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apologies for starting a second thread, didn't notice this one :(. I loved it. There wasn't that much action in the matrix, but The action that happened in reality completley made up for it. The battle between Zion and the machines was.... just awesome. The last fight scene was ogasmically mind-boggling. Not only that, the plot was extremely good. The ending wasn't as spectacular as the rest of the trilogy, but it fit well, and was probably one of the best, unique ways of ending it. A lot of people saw that ending coming. All in all i give it a 9.5/10.

I'm buying that DVD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
waha, fist in my place to watch it, and it didnt let me down too much >_<

the UPV things are real sweet, i loved all the shootehness from them, the final fight i was like "wow", although the flying fights took it a little too far, especially when some bits it looked like smith was just being pulled around by wires, and not flying around like crazy. the end was the only bit that let me down, just too slapped togther and cheesy, and alot of religious parts whitch let me down, although it kinda left a space for a 4th one.. buuuut i doubt it, they might leave neo out of it *shudders* that would be wrong o_O

Best answers
<heavy sigh> All that Matrix goodness is in theatres now, and I gotta wait a whole GODDAMN WEEK before I can witness it....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

At least it will be memorable. I hope.

Retired
Best answers
To tell you the truth I was quite sad at the end. the ending rawked in my oppinion. but still quite sad.

I'm a big matrix fan, but I just hate it that its all over now, everything that has a beginning, has an end

Lid

L
what about star trek/star wars?

beat that horse guys.

beat it good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
u shouldnt be in this thread if u dont want some spoilers..... its ur own fault
lol, good reply. I haven't seen the movie but im the type who doesn't give a
crap about spoilers. The way I see it, theres a BIG diffrence in hearing the movie
than seeing it.

Besides people mostly dont spoilt ALL the movie.
Anyway, I have a question...

In Matrix Reloaded Agent Smith had gone... somewhat human when he sent
one of his copies into the body of one of the characters or something... Do
they have ANY information about that? Cause it seems to me like its just a
little something to get you excited. The 2nd one did end as if it were some sort
of series in its season finale :p.

Best answers
Honestly, I thought the ending was perfect. There is no other way it could have ended. Smith's and Neo's last lines really gave it a good closing.

Best answers
Well i gotta admit this movie is pretty damn crappy.Well the last bit was cool and funny and they were also fighting as it was was well no spoilers so well er youll understand when you watch the end of da movie!

Best answers
Well sry for double posting but the weird thing is why does someone get beatin the crap out of then get up and its just like 'ow that really hurt you know now who beats up someone for no reason who do you think you are er?!'Well they get full smashed get up and its like i will not die so they get smashed and wala they ae back fine again.The other amusing bit is something really cool i loved it i cracked if you think you know what it is tell me good.

Best answers
I loved the movie as well, Just a few bad mistakes in the movie.. that I didn't like. But What was your guys favourite part??? Mine was the Rain Fight.

Best answers
I enjoyed the rain fight and the last 3 minutes while Neo and Smith were talking the best. I liked almost everything. I liked the whole idea of the train depot and that Seraph had a nice part in it and the siege on Zion and Bane/Smith. Smith in general was awesome.

And to answer a previous poster they get up because they are strong. Getting smashed into a wall doesn't really hurt someone who can fly and destroy buildings and making people fly 100 feet with a simple kick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xdog... take it easy man. Many people aren't going to like the ending, I have to agree with Morrone, it was the best ending. Really the most logical ending at that. If you've been following the plot, and catch everything in the movie, you'll like it. If all you're looking for is action, you'll still probably like it, depending on what type of action you like.

Best answers
My favorite part of the movie is when Smith is flying straight at Neo, and Neo tries to HOW him... and gets PWNED!!! That made my day...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Honestly, I thought the ending was perfect. There is no other way it could have ended.
Thats my thought exactly. Any other ending would have left too many questions, and i thought it was a prefect closer.
I also heard that theres definetly no number 4 being made, they set out for a trilogy and thats were they wanted it to end, but of course, there still could be another..... in time.....
(runs off to put neo and smith into esf, ready for 1.2.... melee only anyone? ;) )

(stands up and claps the matrix trilogy)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know the ending makes sense in context with the plot and all that jesus symbolism crap but god, it was a lame and unsatisfying way to end a great trilogy, IMO. I'd go into depth but... no spoilers.

I loved Agent Smith in 1 and 2, but in Revolutions he was almost comic relief. When he's talking to the oracle, or even at the very end... some of the crap he does/says is hilarious.

And damn, poor original oracle actress, she was SO DAMN GOOD, blah, death came knockin' so they replaced her with an also good but not nearly as great actress...

On an ending note, Seraph= teh pwn.

Best answers
Just curious Hitokiri but how would you have had it end?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
On an ending note, Seraph= teh pwn.
Agreed. I was hoping that there would be more action with seraph in revolutions, he rocksores.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone mind telling me how it ends in as short as possible, since I hate the matrix, and I'm not wasting money to see it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The ending left off for another movie when aunt jemimah and collenol sanders (kfc guy) were talking... and then she sayd she'll see neo again as in the matrix went through a rebirth?

this is what i think is going to happen... sometime after this hits dvd and vhs theres going to be mor cartoons similiar to the animatrix and have that go into depth of the first matrix, the other 5 ananmolies, the begining war against humans and machines... and how morpheuos was to find the one and alll kinda release a set of prequels to the matrix to like boost money... but they said they wouldnt make any more movies.... so i dunno maybe maybe not....

this last one was based soo much on love
and how the connection of love drives us to exceed in areas that we wouldnt exceed in....

ok ok ok... i dunno if its a spoiler or not but.....dont look if u havent seen it k?>

who killed smith? did neo self destruct causing all off the other smiths to s-d (because oracle still had some voice in smith in the end) or did smith kill smith?>
(because the movies 2, 3 stress how a program is deleted when there is nothing left for it to do, and by killing neo [i think the one was smith and neo together] he then accomplished his final task leaving nothing left for him to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom