Revolutions Kicked Ass - Critics On Drugs(Lots of Spoliers)

Best answers
I saw the Matrix Revolutions today and it was awesome. Critics are saying it had a bad plot and crummy acting are a bunch of morons. I guess they simply can't comprehend the movie at all. The ending was really good and made a good close to the series.

Don't post spoilers in here just reviews of the movie. This will be a series to remember.

Best answers
i see it in 3 hrs 45mins and counting.... its gonna rock! ;D

Best answers
*What in the hell is wrong with you?*
*There are kids on this message board. ;/*
*Cucumba*

-EDIT-

Seems warner brothers werent happy with me spoiling the ending and thus costing them loads of revenue. (which was my goal ;) )

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryosuke, enjoy a warning for putting inapropriate content in your post.

Never, EVER, do that again, or you'll be in a sequel.

Ban Boot: Inserted Sideways

I hear the director rocks but the actors always suck :S

Best answers
Cucumba said:
Ryosuke, enjoy a warning for putting inapropriate content in your post.
and for that i apologise :(.

However, it all comes down to choice and i made the wrong one

Best answers
yea i wish i could contribute to this but i just got back from seeing the first 10 minutes -_- why? because there was a tiny leak in the cieling and they thought the rain would cause tiles to fall...like we care....they just stoped the sound and kept the movie going though....for that i hate them for all eternity

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I can say is that it was garbage. I am not a big matrix fan but I still went to see all the movies. I can say from the bottum of my heart that the third one sucked SO very much as it had about 20 minutes of film in the actual matrix.

Best answers
um..why would it all take place IN the matrix if they are trying to stop the machines in the REAL world..So..ya. o_O that post didnt make much sense hsu. Cuz if your getting attacked by machines in the Real World..then why would you wanna hang out in the actual matrix?? lol doesnt make any sense.. o_O
I wanna see it but my mom hasnt came home from work yet.. :S its damn near 7! :cry:

Best answers
Theres reason why there wasnt much in the matrix which is blatantly obvious in the first 10 minutes in the matrix. A man in a black suit was going around doing stuff which was very obvious since his little chat with a little fortune teller.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know there is reasons its really in the matrix... but for a movie that all revolved around the matirx I was hoping for more action in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have yet to see it, and don't know if I even will. For some reason revolutions is being shown at the paramount theatre, instead of the usual, ciniplex odeon. And in my town, the paramount theatre is the ten year old, super crappy one.

I mean who wants to watch a movie in super uncomfortable seats, a small screen, and with a sound system that is simply two large speakers turned up really loud. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the smith neo final battle scene reminded me a LOT of dbz o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu said:
All I can say is that it was garbage. I am not a big matrix fan but I still went to see all the movies. I can say from the bottum of my heart that the third one sucked SO very much as it had about 20 minutes of film in the actual matrix.
Yeah it was in desperate need of more matrix fight scenes. The Zion battle and the Smith vs. Neo battle sort of made up for it, but it was still a big dissapointment overall... worst... ending... ever...

Best answers
No spoiler, I can't stand spoiler. Don't even hint a thing!

Best answers
It sounds so cool. And I probably won't be able to see it until it's already spoiled to me in a few months, or download it. And I don't wanna download it. I gotta see it in the theaters, but I've never been to a theater before. *cries* damn it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jaredster said:
No spoiler, I can't stand spoiler. Don't even hint a thing!
Well u know about the smith vs neo battle from the commercials, and u know if uve seen the 2nd one about the zion battle... sooo i dindt really spoil nething...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u shouldnt be in this thread if u dont want some spoilers..... its ur own fault

Best answers
i liked it.Better than the second,but fell short of the first movies greatness. The ending was good but not quite what i wanted. Althought you know they will realize they can make alot more money of the franchise and make another movie happening before or after these three.

Best answers
Pain said:
u shouldnt be in this thread if u dont want some spoilers..... its ur own fault
Wrong. The title says no spoilers, that means none, and I would appreciate no spoilers also as I am yet to see this film.

However, I'm scared to go to school tomorrow, they'll tell me... everything. Everything I don't want to hear

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
The title says no spoilers, that means none.
Wrong. id be suprised if someone doesnt say something that someone else didnt want to see, regardless of the title.

by the way
morpheus gets super charged and shoots a kamehameha at the machines and saves everyone O_O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom