Revived Voice Thread! What do you sound like?!

Best answers
Bahahahahahaha, thats actually damn good.

Dude, change the rules. Post the script too that part. And let everybody do a impressing of smiths speechs. XD Oh god i wanna hear a 12 year old say that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.neoandtrinity.net/smith.html
Agent Smith: I killed you, Mr. Anderson. I watched you die, with some satisfaction, I might add. Then something happened- something I thought would be impossible, but it happened anyway. You destroyed me, Mr. Anderson. Afterwards, I was aware of the rules. I knew what I was supposed to do, but I didn't. I was compelled to stay- compelled to disobey. And right now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free.

----------
http://www.tecknik.net/blogback/data/bb.php?blog=5187097&post=106823272078133877
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary abstracts of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?
Neo: Because I choose to.

--------

Those are slightly incorrect, I used my memory to fix them up in my mind as I read them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHA you really sound like Smith :)
that was damn funny
I think its always funny when peeps try to imitate someone

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont hear it... To me you sound nothing like smith. Anyways you other people start putting up your voices aswell. I would but I dont have a mic anymore because i bit through the cable of mine... heh :(

Best answers
I think I have a mic around here somewhere, my ripped out my headset as she was walking be the comp desk once, and killed my favorite headset. I think it's an old Gateway mic :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom