Return of The Swoop Dust Trails

Best answers
my god who cares, if yall want graphics go play doom 3. All this for a little bit of dust under the character when he swoops,geesh

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it did have a special dbz feeling, this "little bit of dust" was one of the things that i like in esf, it should be off by default but it should be in esf, i dont play online since i dont have the skill to do it (always get my ass kicked) so i play offline and i dont have any fps/lag problems there ;)

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sicron said:
well it did have a special dbz feeling, this "little bit of dust" was one of the things that i like in esf, it should be off by default but it should be in esf, i dont play online since i dont have the skill to do it (always get my ass kicked) so i play offline and i dont have any fps/lag problems there ;)
I also don't play online either because of no WON

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you have a valid cdkey? because that's the number one reason people don't play online.

There is no reason not to really, esf is playable at 56k speeds, easily.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
or its just one of thoes, they cause too much fps loss and problems for a tiny small effect that no one notices
just have it off by default. theres no new coding to put since its been coded before. too much fps loss isnt really a reason to why not put it back, because its going to be off by default.

Best answers
Uh, iirc, it was optional in 1.1. I liked it, don't know why they removed it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom