Best answers
Im the second ^^

Buisy with a map (still making textures >.<), school and guitar XD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Hmm, this topic is handy. Been looking everywhere for a mapper to help me out.

My request is simple. I would like a map for my clan, preferably an arena type map. Large scale, and spacious. I would prefer it not be too rocky, nor to green, with a few hills surrounding the arena. And the clan tag -]iMk[- in the center of the arena. I would like the map to be called imk_arena. The first person to do this will get admin and a reserved slot on our server.
Im busy with a something close to that. Im making an arena type map, but its surounded by water, like an ocean, and islands where you spawn and stuff. I'll post pics if you want. Its still seriously WIP though and Im no pro so it might take some time before its done.

*edit*

This is only an outline. This is just seriously a small idee of what Im aiming for, My islands still have to come in and stuff.

I do need help with this though. So since this is a request thread, would someone mind helping me out with this map?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will, why do you even ask?!?!?! Just tell me what to help you with, and I might map again for some people's requests..but i'm really stressed at the moment, my pc is broken, tests and alot of other things I don't want to mention(Starts with a g...yeah, that right)...

Give me a week or 2 do calm down and i'll gladly map for anyone who needs a map! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, forgot about this thread, nice map grim, add a few trees maybe and more detail(extra stuffs ^ ^), hmm, Amnnestometh, is that yellow word in the middel of the site you loge? Well if so, then grim, just release a personal version for him, containin that in the middel or release 2 maps at once with some other specials in at each one.

People, im better in mapping now and I know vertex and i'm shure other mappers are also willing to map again, please post some requests again WITH refs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I'm sorry if i'm not allowed to double post, BUT I have a request and since no one will notice if I edit, so please listen, I hope it's legal tho, just delete if you're unsatisfied.

Believe it or not, I have a request:
Am map like Kongkong's infite space map or soemthing, BUT difference is, there are moving rocks(asteroids) that move and if they get touched by you you have instant kill, but also, whenver they go to the end of the skybox they also teleport to beginning of map again, so it's really infinite, will be good training map, well I hope someone can do this for me and again sorry for double post...

BTW reason wy I don't want/can't make this map is because I don't know how to do certain stuff...or something like that.

Best answers
Try to do a giant cathedral, where you can crash through windows to go outside.

That would make a great accomplishment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you maybe have some refs for that? Or just more details, maybe i'll do it, a cathedral...hmmmm, what should be outside, how should the cathedral look and should there be any special stuffs?

WDT

Best answers
i need map line canyon but remaked with Bragon balls

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Do you maybe have some refs for that? Or just more details, maybe i'll do it, a cathedral...hmmmm, what should be outside, how should the cathedral look and should there be any special stuffs?
Fairly interesting project. ever seen ts_heresy? it's a cathedral map, as good as it gets. i could take a few screens for you, if you want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THat would be nice, I thought a bit about that idea, I also think it can work, but I need to know more about it, like the basics, how it looks, size, should it have any sounds or special features, etc.

Oh and WDT, i'm sure there are a few maps at esf-world like that, sorry for being to lazy to make a map, but i'm quite buse atm, maybe later, oh and btw I released a map pack a while ago, waiting for it to be uploaded, 2 of those maps in there have dbs. ;)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can some one make a "Inside buu" Map for esf 1.3 ? and on this map your HP will drop 1 evry 5 sec

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Can some one make a "Inside buu" Map for esf 1.3 ? and on this map your HP will drop 1 evry 5 sec
12hp per min (did the math). That would be pretty stupid IMO, your'e getting damage from the map as you play, which would be unessacary and annoyying.

My request: I would like to request that someone makes a good exploding namek map, I haven't seen many maps based on it other then the map by navy seal and EEA's end of namek map. Navy seal's map though chews away most people's fps though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry axman. I didn't realize this thread existed. Really very sorry. Here we go again. Just here to ask if anyone is willing to model for me if I provide the refpics. If so, PM me. Also asking which modeling prog people prefer. BYE!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Wolfos said:
Sorry axman. I didn't realize this thread existed. Really very sorry. Here we go again. Just here to ask if anyone is willing to model for me if I provide the refpics. If so, PM me. Also asking which modeling prog people prefer. BYE!
Dude this is the mapping request thread. Not the model request thread >.>

Best answers
Hi, I know IM k0ng k0ng made an amazing looking Janemba map but I believe that's a 1.3, so could anyone make a 1.2 Janemba map (Im not expecting any miracles)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Christmas Based Maps

Hi there.
Its this kind of year i want to play on snowy looking maps.

So i have a "few" requests :p

-Forest Like map with snowy Trees and an Santa Clause House and some color light entities to give it a magical flair.

-Canyon/Mountain Map with an cave and outside of the Cave is an Santa Clause House and everywhere are some randomly placed Entities where simulate Christmas Lights.

All the Maps should have SNOW Textrure and should be Late Afternoon Light based so it gives an relaxing look with noce christmas feelings...^^

Best answers
Hi there.
Its this kind of year i want to play on snowy looking maps.

So i have a "few" requests :p

-Forest Like map with snowy Trees and an Santa Clause House and some color light entities to give it a magical flair.

-Canyon/Mountain Map with an cave and outside of the Cave is an Santa Clause House and everywhere are some randomly placed Entities where simulate Christmas Lights.

All the Maps should have SNOW Textrure and should be Late Afternoon Light based so it gives an relaxing look with noce christmas feelings...^^

Seen this thread? :O http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=67418
it's lionheart's thread and he's playing on i think a christmas themed gero map :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seen this topic. But i also have this Map, and i want some new shizzle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom