Request Thread!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not what this threads for. And to me the link was working, just keep the original ESF-World page open when you're waiting in line and it should be fine.

Best answers
Ok I think i improved on my mapping I'll start on HFIL. I just need Textures.... :/ Does anyone have Textures for HFIL I can have or someone make me textures?

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: no0bhunta

Thanks

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ravendust said:
That's not what this threads for. And to me the link was working, just keep the original ESF-World page open when you're waiting in line and it should be fine.
dont work that way

Best answers
liad said:
dont work that way
That doesn't matter its still the wrong place to post it. I tried the link too and it doesnt work. Must be because if you go to the maps now and look that map pack isnt even on there anymore.

I think that someone should make the world tournament place.
Place where piccolo fought 17 near roshis island
Dr.Gero's mountain where you can actually go in the lab.
Capsule corp.
West city
Hercules house since its so big
Orange high school (or w/e it was called...Gohans school)
Woods near gokus house.
Desert where Yamcha lived in DB
The land below korins tower.
Fortune teller Baba's place.
King Kai's planet

Best answers
can someone tell me how to get that new esf_city map ive been lookin everywere for it. so plz can someone tell me were to get it. oh yeah and if there is a story mode for esf plz tell me were to get it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new ESF_City map is for 1.3, and 1.3 has not been released yet.
It will be released when it's done. There is no release date set, so be patient.

There is no story mode.

Best answers
ok well... here is my request... my request is a map of where bardock shot his big blast at frieza... friezas space ship will be floating there and you can go inside the space ship through the opening hole in the top (indoor map) and there will be a couple of large asteriods floating in space (to fight on) and a great space style skymap. if this is possible that would be great, thx.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, this topic is handy. Been looking everywhere for a mapper to help me out.

My request is simple. I would like a map for my clan, preferably an arena type map. Large scale, and spacious. I would prefer it not be too rocky, nor to green, with a few hills surrounding the arena. And the clan tag -]iMk[- in the center of the arena. I would like the map to be called imk_arena. The first person to do this will get admin and a reserved slot on our server.

Best answers
i am looking for freelance mappers for cnx-clan
games:

CS 1.6 / CSS / HL2DM / ESF

Best answers
could someone make a A-20 and A-19 model plz? Ive looked evywhere and couldnt find the models.

Best answers
NEED HELP MAPPING MY SCHOOL ITS AN OLD MANOR THERE IS REBUILD TO A SCHOOL... IS A BIG MAPPING JOB AND WE NEED SOM GREAT MAPPERS!!!

The mas is to CS 1.6 or CS Sourse!!

Plz help me or we never will be finish?!?!

Over and out Zarp

Best answers
My request would be

A high gravity map

Grassy

Sunny and a little cloudy

2 rivers coming from both sides near the corners of the map then get together and go on as one to the other end of the map

A huge mountain in the middle

Next to the river a few trees accros from the mountain area

Maybe even a secret entrance into the mountain

You may add whatever else you want

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't know this thread was even still active. I'm still waiting on my map...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I think requesat threads stay open until a mod or admin say they close or whatever, btw amnestometh, whats yu r amp you're waiting for? Oh and TheCost, I might be able to do that for you, but atm my pc is ni for repairs because my Local area connection has problems, I'll get my computer back by Thursday or Firday, then it's my party(birthday), then I might be able to make the maps for you on the Saturday or Sunday.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Hmm, this topic is handy. Been looking everywhere for a mapper to help me out.

My request is simple. I would like a map for my clan, preferably an arena type map. Large scale, and spacious. I would prefer it not be too rocky, nor to green, with a few hills surrounding the arena. And the clan tag -]iMk[- in the center of the arena. I would like the map to be called imk_arena. The first person to do this will get admin and a reserved slot on our server.
That's the map I'm waiting for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
That's the map I'm waiting for.
hmm dont seem to see a lot of community mappers anymore >_> well i am one butt... kinda busy with one map right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom