Renzoku Energy Dan attack vegeta always uses

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat about Renzoku Energy Dan all characters can use this attack i think they shud hav more moves for the characters not neccasirly unique ones.. and also can they make a simple beam that u can just charge and charge and charge so its like massive ...o and just one more thing do they hav self distruct??

Best answers
I agree, good idea, don't know about the self-destruct though. Would e great if they did it.

Best answers
Self destruct... Good idea, but not all chars. Just that ones, that use some in the series (for example Cell).
I agree. There should be more "standard"-attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Self distruct whould be a bad idea its to powerful and could be used non stop, so every time a moron joins a server and just uses that attack, but if self distruct could only be used when you have less then 20 hp it would even it out.

Best answers
There has to be some reason not to use it... Maybe that it takes half a minute or something until you can respawn. The idea with 20 Hp is quite bad I think. Think of Cell. He used it at fully recovered health!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
well i guess they shud make the blast radius real small or sumthing....but really powerful...and it takes a while to charge or sumthing...like a big ball of energy starts to expand wipin out everything....like there cud be a warning noise. or sumthing.. but yeah i agree more standard attack wud be good...melee cud be betta...they shud add that move where u knock them to the ground...i'd use that and as they're falling charge up a huge attack and then shoot it at themm like they do in the show...sweeet

Best answers
Nice idea! Warning noise... Expanding Explosion... sounds great!
About the meelee: As I said before!

Best answers
...thread which was 9000 sites long about self destructing and as i said @ that time self destruction is..... erhm.....not bad,not god!!!

And i think they could only make the ki balls faster(then we have the Renzoku Energy Dans)!

Best answers
Yes I know there was another thread concerning this... That doesn't mean that it may not be discussed anymore!

Best answers
I got a good Idea.

The Explosion is like charging up a Genkidama or Spirit Bomb. It would last long to make a big Explosion (Cell had to blow up like a balloon before he could blow himself up).

Or better: we dont make a Suicide Technique like Big Explosion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom