Remove Aura from swooping

Best answers
Hi!

Please forgive me if this has been mentioned before, but I think this should be implemented.. I say that remove the aura from swooping/chainswooping, and only add it if the fella's using turbo.. I think that would be better.

Hiya: Fuzz

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hm.. can you tell us why it would be better? You're being a tad vague.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, just...no. I don't see why this would be better, I think it would be a lot worse. Explain why it would be better if you think it would be, besides, the new v1.3 aura should looks great with the swoop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanted this as well.. let's look at what would happen

HAVING SWOOP NO AURA UNLESS TURBO IS TURNED ON

WITH NO TURBO
1. swoop is a little slower but at the cost of less ki.
2. there would be no aura.
3. closer to the show. (cell saga: goku vs cell, they swooped at each other and then produced an after image while swooping. there was no aura all the time they would swoop at each other)

WITH TURBO
1. swoop is faster at the cost of more ki
2. aura is covering the person
3. closer to the show

i posted the same thing here in my thread http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=50806

happy reading

Best answers
This is a small, easy-to-do suggestion. Why not make auras optional? That keeps both parties happy.

Best answers
yeah.. my point was the same that Imkingkong said.. just in the show, when the fighting forces got a bit away from each other, did they 'raise' their auras aswell to get to the other fast?
rarely

on the other hand, swooping w/o turbo would be just as fast as swooping normally, just without the aura(same speed, etc), and swooping with turbo would be faster (just like now) but this time you could determinate if that fella is using turbo or not..

just my 2 cents

Best answers
Dudes dudes, just read something about PCJoe and someone else with something.. there is somekind of Max limit on the HL engine.. so.. that will say that The Turbo thing with a faster swoop wouldn't be able. besides.. think of Transformation 3? :O that would be faster than you would be able to control..

Best answers
I know, I know, but the swoop with turbo is faster then the swoop without turbo, isn't it? so what I'm saying is turn a 1 into an 0 or what, (don't really know programming, just ideas of mine) so that non turbo swoop wouldn't have aura.. I'm not saying that swoop with turbo should be as fast as the swoop as transformation 2 without turbo..

dor

Best answers
good idea.. (is it poseble to speed up the aura speed in esf?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom