โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea dont want people interfering in our debate ^^

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Hi guys , just sayin' , i saw a lot of people (especially Team members/Beta testers) saying "Be patient" , "We don't know yet" or "Stop asking" about the ESF:Final release . Easy to say "Be patient" when you already can play the mod but think about us , it's been since 7 years we waiting for ESF 1.3 or Final , whatever .
Also , long time ago when i asked release date , someone answered me "We fixing bugs" . Great but just to say , you will never get a bug free mod/game . Even for ESF:Final , when released , there will be bugs .
When we allready can play the mod???
I have no idea whats going on your mind.
But I can tell you like you we can not play it.
So keep that dream to your self.
Notice the diffrentses between playing and testing.
And we do think about you and everyone else.
Seems you are impatients but then again no one told you to wait for it.
Thats something you do for your self.
As for the fixing the bugs part they didnt lie about that, infact they still fixing bugs.
When you try to improve, bugs will apear and then they have to solve that first before the next step can be taken.
And yes we allready know that even after testing a lot of times finding many bugs and fix them that in the end release there will be still bugs or exploits.
But thats whats a game is for right? No body is perfect but we can do our best.

But if you want a date release I can give you.
It will be released in the year 2020(0202/2020 Mirror image reveals the release day or in other words 2 feb 2020). The twentiest year in the twentiest century on the second day of the second month.
Yes that means you still have to wait for another 7 and half year.
But look on the bright side you have a release date now :D
Can you wait for that long???? :D :D :D

Last edited:
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sting, I'm going to be perfectly honest with you. Your posts are incredibly annoying to read.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! THE PWN OF CHILDISH RESPONSES!!!!! PUBLIC RANTS! OMGWTF! CHILDISH POSTS ON A PUBLIC FORUM!
Use the darn pm option!!!
Gonna have to start shooting fireballs from my eyes, and you DO NOT WANT THAT... especially since I cant aim.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That's enough with the frivolous reports. I can pretty much print out this thread, put it in a bullseye pattern, throw a dart and hit a spam post. Knock it off.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
umad? I dont think its that big of a deal to get so angry about...
I'm not angry at all. And I don't think people who use "bullshit" should be thought of being angry. Unless you had something else in mind. I agreed myself that it was a useless debate, but I love getting involved in these, you know.

If anyone cares, the debate finished once Grega said that he wasn't the one who said that "1.3 = OB" (as long as it happened AFTER Open Beta: Final's release) but rather someone else (likely a team member). Since I can't check it because of vBulletin... or Sky... we can't really finish this.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm not angry at all. And I don't think people who use "bullshit" should be thought of being angry. Unless you had something else in mind. I agreed myself that it was a useless debate, but I love getting involved in these, you know.

If anyone cares, the debate finished once Grega said that he wasn't the one who said that "1.3 = OB" (as long as it happened AFTER Open Beta: Final's release) but rather someone else (likely a team member). Since I can't check it because of vBulletin... or Sky... we can't really finish this.
Bro don't you know that EVERYTHING is Sky's fault?

The very best there is.
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Also, please note that there's generally no space before punctuation. It's an insult for every readers' eyes.

Flame on. :)

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've noticed a lot of people putting spaces after punctuation and commas, so much so that I have to wonder if it's the correct thing to do in any other language.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Why would you notice that .

That's stupid !

crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
I believe next year will be Because most work is complete

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
**** it, here's the story to make things clear:

A few years ago:

• I and Damaera were arguing whether ESF 1.3 is ESF 1.3 Open Beta or ESF: Final.
  • I was telling him that ESF 1.3 was not released yet and that ESF 1.3 Open Beta was just a beta of ESF 1.3.
  • Damaera was telling that ESF 1.3 is already released, having in mind ESF 1.3 Open Beta.
  • You went on and said that the team decided to treat ESF 1.3 as ESF 1.3 Open Beta to avoid confussion.

Now:

• Damaera talks about ESF 1.3 as if it's the version that has yet to be released, aka ESF: Final. Apparently he doesn't think of it as a mistake since he confirmed that he really meant to say ESF 1.3 and not ESF: Final (since apparently according to him it's the same thing).
  • I, remembering how you told that "ESF 1.3 = ESF 1.3 Open Beta" when it comes to naming scheme, went on and disagreed with Damaera.
  • You now contradict yourself by agreeing that "in a way" ESF: Final can be called ESF 1.3. I wouldn't have a problem with that since you specified "in a way", but if you weren't disagreeing with me and thus agreeing with Damaera, then what was the point of you quoting my "1.3 is already available" and replying "The Open Beta is not 1.3 though. It is a beta bug test build OF 1.3" as if you were disagreeing?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
good point,but Diablo isnt ESF
Actually ESF>Diablo .
especially Diablo 3..

Guys, relax and calm down. What did they say about Duke Nukem? It's done when it's done. Half life 1 Engine is outdated since years so the one or other month doesn't matter. I played Esf since the beginning and it was the same with 1.2.3.. it took long, but the game design they made, was just awesome.. And remember.. the hole team works for free, and release the game free for us.. so don't blame them, when it took a while to complete. Just my 2 Cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom