Read .

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I wouldn't use Duke Nukem as an example. Forever didn't get the best reception when it finally came out.
but it was released, didn't it? After it got cancled at least 2 times. i didn't find it that bad, except for the multiplayer part lol but the singleplayer was awesome.

Discord Member
Best answers
diablo 3 .... it WASNT in development the whole time, and by that i mean the game that is released isnt the one they been workin on the whole time.

and the whole damaera hlev n grega dbate ..... lets quit skimming/glancing/ignoring the fact that Daemara is looked at like a king in this palce (for no real reason whayt so ever) he thinks he is a smartass and is always right ... so other ppl naturally think he is. sure he is a hypocrite and when he makes a mistake he will pretend he did it on purpose like a true self centered obsessed person ... buuuut thats how he is and u cant hate ppl for who they are. let's not forget the fact he actually NEVER reads an entire thread before he posts ... he only reads the original or just the last page (unless of course someone is talking about him of course, or interests him) and then just replies with his smart ass remarks (even though sometimes it doesnt make any sense, obviously from the fact he DOESNT read teh entire thread) and we all still get caught up in his shit .... which totally makes no sense ... but its still interesting to see ... why do we believe or even respect anything that comes out of this kid? well anyways .... thats just my 2 cents on the matter

and btw, i wouldnt "mind" being a beta tester ... i dont complain a bout a game during beta test and i actually report bugs n provide ways to reproduce it .... it seems kinda unfair that ONLY a few in game testers are allowed and no new ones are even allowed a chance in .... i dunno u have nothing to get hurt off of if u let some more trusted community members test. i myself have beta tested many games so i know what to suspect ... and heck i have also GM'd for a few games as well.

and the OP totally deserves to say what he wants about waiting .... i get it the patient kdis are like B PATIENT B PATIENT .... but there comes a point where its just stupid .... saaaay there's 100 ppl ..... now only 5% of the community is like just wait n b patient ... and 95% is like naaaah at least release something .... it'd kinda dumb to just listen to that 5% .... right now its not like that i know ... but it wont take long before IT IS like that ... besides that poll is completely retarded .... only all the patient ppl actually use teh forum n check a lot ... .a lot of ppl n untapped market is out there that would love to play the game ... im sure theres a lot more ppl who would like some kind of release right now before the mega late ultimate release, that just aren't hardcore enough to sign up in the forums. they still are ppl to think about ... HECK a lot of the players STILL PLAYING THE GAME dont even know about the freakin polls .... should tell u about something about the ppl who are on the forums and the ppl who actually play

and also ... u make a survey ... have results .... and then totally blue ball us on what decision u make ... at least tell us u not going to make a decision at all ... i dont mind if u say we dont know ... but just being completely silent about it and making no announcements is pretty freakin lame. (no offense guys, i appreciate what u guys are doing but .... even bad news is better than no news)

PEACE

ps. again no disrespect .... except damaera ^_^

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
even bad news is better than no news
Agree with that, its not like it takes too much time to post something like that:

"Sorry guys, but because of some real life issues there will be a delay in the announcement of the final decision."

Its simple and both sides are happy.

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I guess 15/01/13 ?? I want day Because this is my favorite game "Devil May Cry : DMC" release
I will one side ESF:final one side Devil May Cry : DMC Hope everyone know! (English is not good)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
diablo 3 .... it WASNT in development the whole time, and by that i mean the game that is released isnt the one they been workin on the whole time.

and the whole damaera hlev n grega dbate ..... lets quit skimming/glancing/ignoring the fact that Daemara is looked at like a king in this palce (for no real reason whayt so ever) he thinks he is a smartass and is always right ... so other ppl naturally think he is. sure he is a hypocrite and when he makes a mistake he will pretend he did it on purpose like a true self centered obsessed person ... buuuut thats how he is and u cant hate ppl for who they are. let's not forget the fact he actually NEVER reads an entire thread before he posts ... he only reads the original or just the last page (unless of course someone is talking about him of course, or interests him) and then just replies with his smart ass remarks (even though sometimes it doesnt make any sense, obviously from the fact he DOESNT read teh entire thread) and we all still get caught up in his shit .... which totally makes no sense ... but its still interesting to see ... why do we believe or even respect anything that comes out of this kid? well anyways .... thats just my 2 cents on the matter

and btw, i wouldnt "mind" being a beta tester ... i dont complain a bout a game during beta test and i actually report bugs n provide ways to reproduce it .... it seems kinda unfair that ONLY a few in game testers are allowed and no new ones are even allowed a chance in .... i dunno u have nothing to get hurt off of if u let some more trusted community members test. i myself have beta tested many games so i know what to suspect ... and heck i have also GM'd for a few games as well.

and the OP totally deserves to say what he wants about waiting .... i get it the patient kdis are like B PATIENT B PATIENT .... but there comes a point where its just stupid .... saaaay there's 100 ppl ..... now only 5% of the community is like just wait n b patient ... and 95% is like naaaah at least release something .... it'd kinda dumb to just listen to that 5% .... right now its not like that i know ... but it wont take long before IT IS like that ... besides that poll is completely retarded .... only all the patient ppl actually use teh forum n check a lot ... .a lot of ppl n untapped market is out there that would love to play the game ... im sure theres a lot more ppl who would like some kind of release right now before the mega late ultimate release, that just aren't hardcore enough to sign up in the forums. they still are ppl to think about ... HECK a lot of the players STILL PLAYING THE GAME dont even know about the freakin polls .... should tell u about something about the ppl who are on the forums and the ppl who actually play

and also ... u make a survey ... have results .... and then totally blue ball us on what decision u make ... at least tell us u not going to make a decision at all ... i dont mind if u say we dont know ... but just being completely silent about it and making no announcements is pretty freakin lame. (no offense guys, i appreciate what u guys are doing but .... even bad news is better than no news)

PEACE

ps. again no disrespect .... except damaera ^_^
lol you're ******* whack dawg

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, Dam loves the attention ofcourse.

But to stick on topic...uhh, they're not delaying it for no reason.

They aren't sitting on a fully functioning and balanced game, and just telling you to wait, they have alot of tweaking left to do.

You seriously have NOTHING else to do but anticipate the release of this game? I loved ESF, and will hopefully love ESF:Final, but come on, do something with your life, it'll come out eventually, you can't just sit here and complain that it's not out.

Do you complain to a big game company about the next Big Game not being released after the first trailer? Do you tell them "release it already, you have a trailer, that obviously means you're just sitting there and playing the game and not working on it at all because it's done".?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone really has anything to say towards rushing for a release... Go play NNK for a bit and see what a rushed release looks like. Good Luck finding a playable server... Such a great looking game gets rushed...

Best answers
The wait would be easier, for me at least, if I could find a server for 1.2.3 with less than 150 ping that had anyone playing on it. The only time this criteria was met in the last month for me, was on a server running the AF mod (Blech).

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well, Dam loves the attention ofcourse.
That's simply because he's some kind of a big deal :cool:

No but jokes aside, Dam just likes to give his opinion; not for attention.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The wait would be easier, for me at least, if I could find a server for 1.2.3 with less than 150 ping that had anyone playing on it. The only time this criteria was met in the last month for me, was on a server running the AF mod (Blech).
That is a tough thing for me as well. The main reason for that is a lot of people who play are from Europe or Asia.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
oh word? i do?
Or would you like to speak for yourself? Because you have the opportunity to do so, you come off as arrogant all the time, not opinionated, and there IS a difference.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or would you like to speak for yourself? Because you have the opportunity to do so, you come off as arrogant all the time, not opinionated, and there IS a difference.
I simply don't give a shit and generally speak my mind without holding back. Call that both arrogant and opinionated if you'd like, but don't mix it up with me "loving" all of this attention as you and vector seem to believe.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I simply don't give a shit and generally speak my mind without holding back. Call that both arrogant and opinionated if you'd like, but don't mix it up with me "loving" all of this attention as you and vector seem to believe.
I speak my mind as well, and don't generally care what others think about my opinions. But that doesn't mean I need to present my opinions in obnoxious ways.

Here's an example.

I actually post that when I don't acknowledge your posts and laugh when you go against your own beliefs and opinions just to try and start shit with me.
Nobody was starting shit with you, he stated a fact.

Nobody said anything about SteamIDs.

I'm not supposed to say this but,
You do realise that they log your IP/username and when ESF does get released you won't be able to download it for at least a month.
So for the future members trying to ask for a release or release date, be warned...

You do realise that they log your IP/username and when ESF does get released you won't be able to download it for at least a month.
So for the future members trying to ask for a release or release date, be warned...
IP/username and when ESF does get released you won't be able to download it for at least a month.

IP/username
IP/Username, not SteamID.

Now, it was probably meant to be roughly the same idea, but the fact that you took it as him "Going against his beliefs to start shit with you" is just...well wrong.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've been here for like 2 months. I would give you a more serious response, but it's not worth my time because a. I don't care enough, b. I was referring to hleV when I said that comment about beliefs and c. it was something that happened between him and I a few years ago and he's attempting to start shit with me because he can't handle frequenting this forum without having a non-hostile relationship with everyone at once.

As a side note, I'm not sure why you're pointing out that bit about you not caring about other peoples opinions without being obnoxious. You and I are obviously different people who go about things in different ways, so pointing out things like that isn't necessary at all.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You've been here for like 2 months

2003 is 2 months. Congratulations.

K.

This is sad, you didn't even read what I said.

You've been here for like 2 months. I would give you a more serious response, but it's not worth my time because a. I don't care enough, b. I was referring to hleV when I said that comment about beliefs
Oh, were you talking to Hlev? Because that's what I thought, and posted accordingly, work on your reading comprehension.

it was something that happened between him and I a few years ago and he's attempting to start shit with me because he can't handle frequenting this forum without having a non-hostile relationship with everyone at once.
He's not starting shit, it was a passing statement of a fact and you're being a child about it, he has no hostilities with me, but "everyone at once", we'll go with that.

As a side note, I'm not sure why you're pointing out that bit about you not caring about other peoples opinions without being obnoxious. You and I are obviously different people who go about things in different ways, so pointing out things like that isn't necessary at all.
Trying to improve your communication skills, but your reading comprehension needs work as well.

I'm done here, you aren't worth it.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would any of the mods care to close this thread? It's a flaming spamfest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom