*READ* Trunks Sword Bug

Best answers
*** Stickying this would be appretiated ***

I have discovered with the help of SR_windwaker that when we use the patch over 1.0 it dosnt have the trunk sword bug, but the full 1.1 install does however (Not in all cases though were not sure about that)

So hopefully we are close to sorting this bug out, But if you realy want to try it you can reinstall 1.0 and put the 1.1 patch over it. Others have reported bugs with this version aswell one of them being trunk's sword icon in the hud fix which you can get below.

Sword Icon Hud Fix: http://neo.dpso.net/stanz/ESF/weapon_sword.txt

I hope this helps.

Best answers
i have the exact opposite problem. i had 1.0 and then installed the patch 1.1 and i cannot use trunks sword , and when i press "1" on the keyboard it goes to his finishing buster icon, wich does absolutly nothing. and when he does the final flash is he soposed to have his sword out the entire time.. and be waving it around? cuz he does...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by VorteX
i have the exact opposite problem. i had 1.0 and then installed the patch 1.1 and i cannot use trunks sword , and when i press "1" on the keyboard it goes to his finishing buster icon, wich does absolutly nothing. and when he does the final flash is he soposed to have his sword out the entire time.. and be waving it around? cuz he does...
I second that except its not the finisher buster its the big bang. That only happend with the patch over. Its fine with the full.

Best answers
ya I had that problem, I just deleted ESF and I am getting the full version now.

Best answers
The fusion buster icon is fixed with that text file, just download it and put it in your esf\sprites directory.

Best answers
yeah actually i have the full install (not the patch) and i don't have any of the problems that some people are complaining about so i guess the problem is with the patch... not the other way around

Best answers
I had the same problem.
I fink it just happens, if you use the old ESF-Bot.

Best answers
If you have the problem, just DL the fix, there's no prob whit old-esf bot and its not the big bang, the big bang attack is melee when you dont have the fix

Best answers
Well I think ive come to the conclusion that you should just try installing it again and again maybe with 1.0 then the patch of full 1.1 whichever just muck about, Maybe the install is doing something wrong?

Best answers
Thank you very much for unsticking it nretep :\
pcjoe made it sticky actualy.

This is talking about the animation fix not the icon/crosshair I just added that aswell incase people thought it was that as you obviously did.

It's for trying to work out how to fix the sword animation bug as some people dont have it so their must be a logical explanation!

Best answers
If ypu have the old esf bot you should just uninstal it and then update to Esfbot 1.1

Best answers
Was that off ANY relevence?

I think this may be sorted by just changing your models off high quality theres a cvar for it but i forgot.
(Sorry that wasnt much help and i prolly got somfin wrong but i ent in a good mood and im hell tired)

Anyway, this thread can be closed now It dosnt seem anyone cares for it anymore.

Best answers
so how do i get trunks to put his sword away. I have the atch. I am workin on a slow modem and i don wanna dl the full thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom