READ THIS POST TO FIX THE CLIENT.DLL PROBLEM

Best answers
OK

I had the same problem as soem of u Cannot find Client.dll well! I tried everything to fix it! Nothing did! So I took My friends advice and updated!

Ok new Problem! Instead of cannot find client.dll It now quits out and says Half-life has performed an illegal operation! :S

Now what! Ive downloaded and reintalles a 1000 times! nothing helps! Help me! ;(

IM GETTING REALLY ANGRY WITH THIS DAMN MOD!

THINK ILL GO PLAY JEDI KNIGHT DBZ MOD IT LOOKS BETTER!
:cry:

Best answers
*Sigh* One word...FMOD.dll
BTW, go play JK DBZ mods, we don't care...you're obviously too lazy to find the answer (and yes, it has been answered many times) on your own. So bite us...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IM GETTING REALLY ANGRY WITH THIS DAMN MOD!

THINK ILL GO PLAY JEDI KNIGHT DBZ MOD IT LOOKS BETTER!
/me slaps Dbz_Raditz for saying it looks better
It may look better graphicly, but Im sure the gameplay isnt too good!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
I DOWNLOADED FMOD! IT DOESNT DO ANTHING! I PUT IT IN WINDOWS SYSTEM FOLDER! I PUT IT IN EVERY HALF LIFE FOLDER! I PUT IT ALMOST EVERY DAMN FOLDER ON MY COM! AND IT STILL WONT WORK!! Ok im sorry bout what I said bout this mod Im really! Dying to play it! is there any other way! I tried updateing fmod nothing :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh it goes in the hl folder not windows not any mods not valve just in the hl folder

Best answers
I put in in the folder!!

Still same problem ( quits out Half-life performed an illegal operation) My coms been rebuilt and this damn file! GRRR! Do i need Counterstrike? Or To throw my Crappy Pentium 4 and Gforce 4 out!:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a compleatly different problem butt munch!!!

fmod.dll fixes the client.dll AND NOTHING ELSE!!!!! (well if ur mp3s arnt working it does fix that...)

Best answers
CLIENT.dll ONLY DID THAT WHEN HALF-LIFE Wasnt updated no IT totaly quits out of halflife and say HALF-life has performed an Illegal operation!

How do I fix that client.dll means nothing to me now ! Nut thankx anyway

so Now I gotta get this illegal operation thing fixed any ideas
;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WELL THIS IS NOT HOW DO I FIX THIS OTHER PROBLEM!!! and that problem has been answered athousand times over why dont u look around before asking the same questions everyone else has

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As an update here's the link to the files page:

http://www.esforces.com/files.php

Make sure you have the latest version of ESF installed and that the server you are trying to connect to also has the latest version of ESF installed. DO IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom